Complaint Review: Bangarang Bake Shop

• Reported By: Heather — 32907 United States of America
Bangarang Bake Shop

Bangarang Bake Shop Do not order from this company Internet

*Consumer Comment: Fat Daddy/Bangarang

*Author of original report: Bangerang Bake Shop is just SHADY!

*Author of original report: Bangerang Bake Shop Fail

It's been three weeks since I placed an order with this company and I've yet to receive my shipment. I've sent several emails to info@bangarangbakeshop.com and nicole@bangarangbakeshop.com and even messaged them on Facebook and there has been no response. Not one. They've done nothing but take my money. Beware of ordering from this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2011 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bangarang-Bake-Shop/internet/Bangarang-Bake-Shop-Do-not-order-from-this-company-Internet-705189. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bangarang Bake Shop

Fat Daddy/Bangarang

AUTHOR: Beej - (United States of America)

I had a craving for their cuppies this morning and logged on to order some (it's been about 6 months or so since my last order) and THEY'RE GONE!  They don't exist anymore!?

I've ordered from this company for 4 years and they have, historically, been prompt, and kept up communications, so I feel like there is something very bizarre going on here.  I'm reading these reports and this seems nothing like the company I have been a patron of for so long.

I am positive that either the business became too big for their likings OR something out of their control happened.  I have never had a problem with a single order from them and am disappointed in their closing, and the problems you all are having now :(

Bangerang Bake Shop is just SHADY!

AUTHOR: Heather - (United States of America)

After five weeks, I received a refund, but no explanation, no apology, nothing. Now their main website says they are going out of business see link here http://bangerangbakeshop.com  BUT there is now a new website up and running under a different URL http://bangerangbakeshop.mybisi.com/ - It's just shady.

Bangerang Bake Shop Fail

AUTHOR: Heather - (United States of America)

It's been over a month now and I have still not received a response or a package. Here's the icing on the non-existent cupcake though, I wrote a public complaint on their facebook page and it has since been deleted. They can find the time to delete public complaints but cannot reply to one of my seven emails. Completely unprofessional! Don't order from this company! They are a complete rip-off!!