Complaint Review: Bangor car care

• Updated: Sat, February 08, 2014

• Reported By: frank — boothbay Maine
Bangor car care
Washington Street, Bangor, Maine USA

Bangor car care Maine ride / Bumper-2-Bumper 2 cars from these people both were junk lost tranny within a year on one next car 2 wheel bearings and front spring within a year pretty much force me to buy second car as in Bangor Maine

I got my first car from them after a year the tranny went trade it in with somebody different for the wifes car...2nd suv told me to come back after a week to pick it up . I called a day before told me to come on down that friday I drive the hour and a half there only for them to tell me I would have to wait another week.. called them altleast a few time during the next told me it was ok again to pick I got a ride with my brother and took another day off from my work and drove all the way to Bangor . I got there they told me it would take another week and it wasnt ready I told them that I could not take anymore time off from my job, the woman behind the counter then started to get real mean to me . She then stated that they where giving me back my down payment and that I had to take as a AS IS car and I had to take it that day. they had done nothing to the suv the 2 weeks they had back window would close never changed the oil , drive shaft for 4 wheel drive was between the back seats so I would never see it.within a month the coil spring broke and the 4 months later 2 wheel bearings . after a year the other 2 went those 2 where real costly because tire just about fell off causing all kind of demage to the front end . after that I said to myself never again will I go to these people again..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2014 03:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bangor-car-care-/-Bangor-Maine-04401/Bangor-car-care-Maine-ride-Bumper-2-Bumper-2-cars-from-these-people-both-were-junk-los-1122104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bangor car care