Complaint Review: Bank Card Empire, Automated Business Group

• Updated: Sat, September 22, 2012

• Reported By:baraga Michigan
Bank Card Empire, Automated Business Group
www.bankcardempire.com Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Bank Card Empire, Automated Business Group, Donald, Shannon, Amy Belittled, demeaned, made me feel gullible, try to rip me off money that I cannot afford to just throw away. Phoenix Arizona

*Consumer Comment: AMERICAN PARALEGAL IS A SCAM!

These people are very convincing. I even asked the young lady that called me back how she liked working for the company and she told me that she loved it. She (Amy) said that they even work around her schedule, that she is a mom.

The first man I spoke with, Donald, did not really say too much. The second man that I spoke with (Shannon) just sounded so sincere that I actually believed in what he was telling me and was ready to give them money that I cannot afford to just throw away like that.

It makes me furious and sick to my stomach to know that there are actually people out there that wouldn't even blink an eye when trying to rip someone off. Do these individuals not have any conscience what-so-ever? They even gave me an email address and a phone number where I can contact them. How stupid is that !! They must know that they will eventually get busted.

Sincerely,

Rippedoffandmad baraga, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2008 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bank-Card-Empire-Automated-Business-Group/Phoenix-Arizona/Bank-Card-Empire-Automated-Business-Group-Donald-Shannon-Amy-Belittled-demeaned-made-316912. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bank Card Empire, Automated Business Group

AMERICAN PARALEGAL IS A SCAM!

AUTHOR: ScammersBeware - (USA)

You cannot get your money back from a charge that old. This company American Paralegal is full of it. It's hard enough to get back money from one year ago but a charge that old, no way. I would research anyone offering you help before you make a decision. American Paralegal is going on complaint boards and giving people hope when there is no way to recover money from a transaction that old. I'm thinking they are a scam too. RESEARCH PEOPLE, RESEARCH! WE know this after what's happened the first time right?