Complaint Review: Bank Card Empire

• Reported By:oklahoma city Oklahoma
Bank Card Empire
2701 E. Osborne Rd.ste.100 Pheonix, Arizona United States of America

Bank Card Empire false representation, wire fraud Pheonix Arizona

I wanted to do a home buisness and chose the merchant service industry because I knew the buisness somewhat I paid 395.00 to get in the buisness with this company then they wanted me to advertise my buiness for 2000.00 dollars more I agreed at first but the next day I told them I did not want to spend that much money they said they would not take the money via bank draft they took it anyway and said they will not refund the money. and I got my first merchant to go with their agreed service plan but when the first monthly statement came to the merchant it was at a much greater cost than agreed upon I called bank card empire and they told me too bad and that they had to make money too.

I have talked to the president of the company and he said that the merchant and I would have to bring a suit in court to get our money back.

anyone who has dealt with this company can call me any time and talk

Mike oklahoma city, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2008 11:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bank-Card-Empire/Pheonix-Arizona-85016/Bank-Card-Empire-false-representation-wire-fraud-Pheonix-Arizona-389696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bank Card Empire