lying

• Reported By:Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Bank Card Empire
2701 East Osborn Road Suite 100 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Bank Card Empire Did Not Tell The Truth To Me Phoenix Arizona

I received a phone call from Bank Card Empire shortly after Thanksgiving. They stated that i could make money working from home by helping new merchants on-line to Master-Visa Cards accounts. They told me they were sub-contracted out by Master and Visa Card to supply merchant accounts to vendors.

They stated that their sales people do all the work, and supply all the customers to me. I asked why they would need me. They told me that even Master and Visa cannot do it by themselves.

I would be given a free web site. I asked why I would need a Web site. They stated that it was just to let the vendors know a little about me, and all I would have to do is help them set up their merchant accounts. They requested $271.00 for the training they would give me. I told them I could not afford that money. They said that they could lower it to $121.00.

Stupid me agreed and gave them my electric bills' money. Per them all of this income would happen fast. My son was concerned. Boy was he right. They wanted a W9 form filled out and sent to them. I called and spoke to customer service and told them I wanted this in my son's name. I was on disability. I faxed the W-9 on Dec.11,2008 @ 602-926-8832 our acct# WF2718.

Few days later a Salesman named Johnny James called me. I asked if he was my tutor, and he said that I would get dvds in the mail. He stated that I would be marketing and how much money could I put up. I was floored by this news. I told him I had no money, and that I put up my electric bill money. He said some people only put up 5 to 10 thousand dollars. Or at least a thousand. When i told him what I was told about my end of this home working project he said they were wrong to say that. He said "With Sales comes marketing". I will try to get your $121.00 and $19.95 back for you.

To date I have heard nothing. I have called and cannot reach them. All I want is my electric money back.

Catherine Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2009 07:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bank-Card-Empire/Phoenix-Arizona-85016/Bank-Card-Empire-Did-Not-Tell-The-Truth-To-Me-Phoenix-Arizona-407955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bank Card Empire