Complaint Review: Bank Card Empire

• Updated: Fri, November 07, 2008

• Reported By:kelso Washington
Bank Card Empire
2701 E Osborn Rd. Ste. 100, Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Bank Card Empire I bought a membership for $150.00t. they charged me twice Phoenix Arizona

I ordered a membership for $150 on sept 29th 2008. They charged my account twice for $150 plus $19.95 twice each month for some kind of monthly fee. I have called them numerous times and faxed them a copy of my bank statement to proove the charges twice. You have to advertize for them for a year and show proof of advertizing for them every month. You are supposed to get your money back (if you advertized for them each month) if you are not satisfied.

They keep loosing my faxes (to proove the double charges) 3 times now. I am going to call them today and see what excuse they come up with today.

I am on social security and cannot afford this. I wish I would never heard of them. I am late with my car payment because of the double charges. So I am in trouble with my car payment lowners. I am going to cancel my account and open another one but I have to wait until I get my next soc. sec check before I do that so I will have money to pay my house mortgage.

I am so mad about this and mad at myself for my stupidity. Thanks for letting me vent.

sharon kelso, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2008 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bank-Card-Empire/Phoenix-Arizona-85016/Bank-Card-Empire-I-bought-a-membership-for-15000t-they-charged-me-twice-Phoenix-Arizona-388844. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bank Card Empire