Complaint Review: Bank Card Empire

• Submitted: Fri, February 11, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, April 15, 2011

• Reported By: Clement — Ontario California United States of America
Bank Card Empire
2701 E. Osborn Rd., Ste 100,Phoeniz,AZ85016 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Bank Card Empire Ultimate Business Solutions, 1928 E. Highland Ave., Ste. F104 #612 Phoenix,AZ85016 Ripped me off for $10,000.00 I invested to become an affiliate of the company Phoenix Arizona

*Consumer Comment: WOW!!

*Consumer Comment: Are you serious?

On Oct.17,2008 ! was contacted by a representative of Bankcard Empire and was invited to become a affiliate of the company and receive big commissions for every merchant I sign-up for Credit Card Account with equipment leasing and 50% of all monthly credit card processing revenues received byBankcard Empire for each of affiliate's merchants .

I immediately called on retail businesses in the Ontario,Riverside and Rancho Cucamonga, in the State of California area. To date I have not received  a single cent of commission for my efforts. I tried contacting Bankcard Empire and have not heard from tham at all. I tried calling them several times and thier telephone is no longer in service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2011 05:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bank-Card-Empire/Phoenix-Arizona-85016/Bank-Card-Empire-Ultimate-Business-Solutions-1928-E-Highland-Ave-Ste-F104-612-Phoeni-694331. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bank Card Empire

WOW!!

AUTHOR: I4got - (United States of America)

Sounds like you must be easily persuaded.... Anyway I am sure you are aware that last year they were raided by the AZ Postmaster General and shut down, so your calls will continue to go unanswered. You can probably look up the number for the AZ Postmaster General or google bankcard empire raid and there may be some contact info listed there. Just an FYI the processing revenues they told you are going to be a lot lower than what you would expect. I will admit that I was contacted by Bankcard Empire but I did my homework and became my own agent without paying a dime. I have many local businesses that I "service" and monthly they process around $180,000 - $220,000 a month and that only translates into about $800 in revenue to me, if I was working with Bankcard Empire that would come out to around $400 in revenue. All they were was a middle man, they scammed people to "buy" marketing that you can get for free and took 1/2 of your revenue for your hard work.

Are you serious?

AUTHOR: Larry - (U.S.A.)

Why on earth would you pay someone $10,000 to work for them on commission?

Are commission sales jobs in such short supply that one now has to buy one?  How much would you have to pay to peddle encyclopedias door-to-door on commission?