Complaint Review: Bank Card Empire

• Reported By: Jim Barns — Bath Maine United States of America
Bank Card Empire
Tempe, Arizona United States of America

Bank Card Empire , Tempe, Arizona

I was not aware that i have became a victim of telemarketing fraud ( Bank Card Empire ) contacted me and told me they had a business opportunity for me to expand my small business so that i can make earning's from home. In theses time's of a troubled economy i decided to go along with the help i was told i was going to receive by this company and it's rep's. Thank God for Robert Biggs and his staff. They helped me with recovering my fund's with no upfront out of pocket fee to me. I was worried in the beginning but they worked hard and stayed in contact with me throughout the whole process. If you need any help with recovering your fund's be free to contact Robert Biggs and his staff at (888) 523-8211

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2011 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bank-Card-Empire/Tempe-Arizona-/Bank-Card-Empire-Tempe-Arizona-706416. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bank Card Empire