Complaint Review: Bank Card Empire

• Updated: Mon, October 04, 2010

• Reported By: Kamrun — New York New York United States of America
Bank Card Empire
2701 E. Osborn Road Ste. 100 Internet United States of America

Bank Card Empire Ultimate Business Solutions, I was scammed by Bank Card Empire. Every time I called them they told me to sign the credit card charge authorization form and faxed to them. then they will return my money or I should wait for six m Internet

I was scammed by Bank Card Empire, 2701 E. Osborn Road Ste. 100, Phoenix, Az 85016 877-227-3597, F) 602-926-8832. Purchase Full Affiliate Training Manual $195.00 and Ultimate Business Solutions,1928 E. Highland Ave. Ste F104 #612, Phoenix, Az 85016, 877-227-3597 (F) 602-926-8832, Purchased Call blast $9,500.00. On sep 25, 2008. Every time I called them they told me to sign the credit card charge authorization form and faxed to them. then they will return my money or I should wait for six more month because their campaign would be run again so I will able to make some money and they will help me until I make money from whatever I invest. After calling few times for asking my moneyback they stop answering my phone call. Then I find out on internet that those two companies are Scammed a lot of people like me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2010 02:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bank-Card-Empire/internet/Bank-Card-Empire-Ultimate-Business-Solutions-I-was-scammed-by-Bank-Card-Empire-Every-tim-646803. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bank Card Empire