Complaint Review: Bank Card USA Merchant Services

• Submitted: Mon, September 20, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, November 03, 2009

• Reported By:Orlando Florida
Bank Card USA Merchant Services
5701 Lindero Canyon Road, Building 3 Westlake Village, California U.S.A.

Bank Card USA Merchant Services, ripoff overpriced dishonest sneaky deceptive Westlake Village California

*General Comment: You can fight back against CIT BANK CARD USA

*General Comment: Bank card usa cit

*Consumer Suggestion: Thank you RIP-OFFREPORT.com

*Author of original report: CIT Lease Group rip off as well.

I have signed up for a merchant account with this company, and did successfully receive a merchant account. I discussed with them that my needs included a wireless credit card terminal for the nature of my job, and I assumed I was going to receive this. I was also supposed to receive a free bonus check reader as an incentive for signing up, never received that.

I am supposed to be able to go to http://www.mymerchantinfo.com to view stats on my merchant account, but that site hasn't work since the first day I've had them.

I am paying over $2,800 for a Nurit 2080 terminal ($59/month for 48 months) , which retails for under $1,000, I've seen it for sale for about $250~300 brand new. I thought for that money I'd be receiving a wireless terminal, stationary terminal, and computer software. Nope. Only the most basic credit card terminal.

I've called them up and they are very unknowledgeable with the operation of the credit card terminal.

I also called them up about the website error. The website has a programming error, one of the variables is not declared before it is used. I am a professional web developer and am very knowledgeable about ASP programming errors. They told me that I wasn't setup in the system correctly and that it should be resolved by tomorrow. This is the same response I get all the time, it will be working later, which has failed to hold up so far. Their first response was that the website is not working because they had a blackout in the area. This is not reassuring that they do not have a fail-safe system.

If you're in the mood to be lied to, overcharged, and to be mislead, I'd recommend you use this company, otherwise, stay away from Bank Card USA Merchant Services.

Makoto
Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2004 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bank-Card-USA-Merchant-Services/Westlake-Village-California-91362/Bank-Card-USA-Merchant-Services-ripoff-overpriced-dishonest-sneaky-deceptive-Westlake-Vil-109251. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bank Card USA Merchant Services

#1 General Comment

You can fight back against CIT BANK CARD USA

AUTHOR: victim of fraud - (USA)

you need to file with the www.ftc.com and the attorney general

jason.hardy@bankcardusa.com is the owner of company whether he says he is risk management

Bank Card USA is under investigation but first off you need to notify all government Agencies so you assist them when Bank Card USA is Federally indighted

Notify any and all credit bureau  if they have damaged your credit notify them that the account is Fraudulent and you want to press charges against Bank Card USA

File a police report as well if  you like

#2 General Comment

Bank card usa cit

AUTHOR: victim of fraud - (USA)

The complaints keep rising The Federal Trade commission has been notified as well as the California Attorney General

file your complaint with the federal trade commission ftc

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Thank you RIP-OFFREPORT.com

AUTHOR: Brad - (U.S.A.)

I was considering using Bank Card USA. But after seeing the above report I would have to consider oherwise. I have been ripped of in the past before I knew about rip-off report. I hope the person from Florida gets His money back. Thanks again.

CIT Lease Group rip off as well.

AUTHOR: Makoto - (U.S.A.)

The leasing company that Bank Card USA uses, CIT Lease Group, is a HUGE RIP OFF!! I am stuck in a non-cancellable 48 month lease at $59/month, paying $2800+ for a $300 terminal.

Let's put this company out of business!