Complaint Review: Bank Of America - BOA

• Submitted: Thu, February 25, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, May 08, 2011

• Reported By: AIFM — Luxora Arkansas United States of America
Bank Of America - BOA

Bank Of America - BOA Rip Off, Closed Account based on false report by Chek Systems. Internet

*Consumer Comment: BUBBLE SONG 4

*Consumer Comment: "FREE'BERG' SONG"....

*Author of original report: Update on Bank of America

*Consumer Comment: *NOW THAT THE PARROT IS SAFE & SOUND, I WONDER IF THE PARROT..........

*Consumer Comment: BANK OF AMERICA BIRD BRAINS? YES!!! Anyone can 'Google' this- BANK OF AMERICA HIJACKS PARROT, FORECLOSES WRONG HOUSE, and read the related articles....

*Author of original report: Risk Management are Liars

*Author of original report: Games Bank of America Play

*Consumer Comment: AIFM, Unfortunately the BIG banks and their lobbyists control most of our government, along with the.....

Our office had an account with Bank of America since June 2009, always kept an amount in the account and recently had over $2300 in account.  I went to use our corporate debit card at a store on Wed and was told that the card was declined and noted on bottom, account ledger balance 0.00  I called Bank as soon as I walked back into my office and was told that I had a negative balance of $888, 886.00 which I know not to be true.  I spoke with someone in Risk Managment and they told me due to a report by ChekSystems they were closing my account.  I called Chek Systems and they told me to call J. P. Morgan Bank as they reported me.  I have never had an account with this bank and I asked for verification and got the run around.  I wish the Government would investigate Bank of America and their practices and shut them down.  I am reporting them to the Banking Subcommittee of the Senate.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2010 11:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bank-Of-America-BOA/internet/Bank-Of-America-BOA-Rip-Off-Closed-Account-based-on-false-report-by-Chek-Systems-Inte-574876. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bank Of America - BOA

BUBBLE SONG 4

BUBBLES POPPING IN OUR COUNTRY
(Please sing to the tune of- "I've Been Working On The Railroad")

Anyone can 'Google' this- I'VE BEEN WORKING ON THE RAILROAD SONG LYRICS MIDI BOY SCOUT TRAIL, and sing the following lyrics to that tune, right?

Here we go, 1, 2, 3, 4....

Bubbles popping in our country
 Crash is coming soon
Chinese taking all their money
 Maybe May or maybe June
Wall Street bankers they are liars
 Stock market's nothing but a scam
Pizza pie with pepperoni
 Pineapple and ham
Bubbles will be bursting in our country
 Politicians clueless and inept, we say
No one can be trusted there on Wall Street
 Flush 'em down the toilet today
Flush, flush, into-a-commode
 Flush-flush into-a-commode, we say
Flush, flush, into-a-commode
 Pop all those big bubbles today.

End.

Anyone can 'Google' this- THE ASCENT OF MONEY PBS, and watch the episode entitled- 'From Bullion to Bubbles' on the web.

"Knowledge is power."

POWER TO THE PEOPLE

"FREE'BERG' SONG"....

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

is available at this website!

*Just type in 661037 and it appears as 'Consumer Comment #21' at Ripoff Report #661037.

********************************   MORTGAGE ALERT   ********************************
*Make sure to type in 481508 at this site and read St. Clair's Ripoff Report for valuable information if you have a mortgage in the USA.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE

Update on Bank of America

AUTHOR: AIFM - (United States of America)

I received a phone call from Bank of America promising that all funds would be paid to me for these accounts but what they failed to agree to was to pay for checks that were returned when they should have been paid because funds were there but they instead on or after Feb 26th returned two critical checks which ended up costing me $30 per check when in fact the funds were in the accounts and I was denied access to those funds because the bank was in the process of closing my accounts for mis-reporting by Checksystems.  I am entertaining the idea of suing both Bank of America and CheckSystems for damages and stress resulting from this.  Had Bank of America paid these checks while they had my money I would not have been charged fees for something I didn't cause.

*NOW THAT THE PARROT IS SAFE & SOUND, I WONDER IF THE PARROT..........

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

'Googled' this- YOUTUBE FREE BIRD, and watched that video on the web?

*********************************ALERT***********************************

*Anyone can 'Google' this- STEAK DINNER POEM, and read that poem & all the others, right?

And anyone can 'Google' this- BROCK O'BOMB-A POEM, and read that poem, as well as all the other poems posted there, correct?

on the web, correct?

WELCOME TO THE PUBLICLY HELD BANKS IN AMERICA- WE WANT YOUR PARROT & WE WANT TO COLLECT ON THE "SECRET LIFE INSURANCE POLICIES" THAT WE TOOK OUT ON OUR EMPLOYEES

*********************************ALERT************************************

*Don't forget to 'Google' this- BANK EXECUTIVES PROFITING ON THE DEATH OF EMPLOYEES, and read where Bank of America has $17 BILLION in secret life insurance policies on its employees.

Then 'Google' this- BANK OF AMERICA COMPLAINTS SECRET LIFE INSURANCE POLICIES, and read about all the other publicly held banks who received 'TARP' money (TAXPAYER'S money) that have these policies on their employees too.

Risk Management are Liars

AUTHOR: AIFM - (United States of America)

I have spoken a number of times with Bank of America's risk management group and they sing the same song every time.  They claim they mailed the cashiers check to me on March 2 for $2,038.47 and for $185.  I live in Arkansas and they know this but they mailed the checks to an old address in Georgia or so they claim.  Even at that note we have a foward with the USPS to have mail forwarded.  They claim if they stop payment on the checks it will take 90 days to replace.  They are liars and can't be trusted.  They steal peoples money and lie out their mouths about getting our money.  They are rude and completely useless.

Games Bank of America Play

AUTHOR: AIFM - (United States of America)

Bank of America closed our ministry account and my personal accounts, told me on Feb 25th that a check will be mailed to me for the balances, today 3-2 I find out that they mailed the check to a Georgia address which is funny as they have mailed our statements to Arkansas where I am.  Funny how that works, even on my checks it had the correct address on them.  They screw you anyway they can.

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

Oil Companies, Pharmaceutical Companies, and a host of others, including their lobbyists, who make sure that our politicians receive $250,000 additions for their homes, and LOTS of other "nice things", wouldn't you NOW agree?

*Do you remember Senator Stevens from Alaska? Wasn't he being investigated for receiving a $250,000 addition on his home, and then all of the sudden the case was somehow dismissed?

It's funny how that case was dismissed, huh? I wonder why. Maybe our politicians are exempt from being convicted in the United States of America, right? I'll bet you can still 'Google' this- JURY FINDS SEN. STEVENS GUILTY OF ETHICS ABUSES, and read all about it.

You can probably still 'Google' this- SENATOR CRAIG LOSES APPEAL IN AIRPORT SEX STING CASE, and read the related articles on the web. One article said that he was "cruising for gay sex". I wonder if he received a $250,000 addition on his home too? Maybe he got a new bathroom with a secret camera built into the toilet paper holder, huh?

WELCOME TO AMERICA- ONE MASSIVE LIE

****************************MORTGAGE ALERT*****************************

*Make sure to read all of St. Clair's Ripoff Reports at the MERRILL LYNCH page of this site if you have a mortgage for valuable information.