- Report: #415467
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Bank Of America Ex MBNA Credit Card
Bank Of America Ex MBNA Credit Card100 North Tryon Street Charlotte, North Carolina U.S.A.
Bank Of America Credit Card Bank Of America Ex MBNA Credit Card Credit Card rip off Charlotte North Carolina
*Consumer Comment: 2ND URGENT ALERT for Pindar!! Make sure to sing "FED SONG 2", which is available at the BANK OF AMERICA page of Ripoff Report....
*Consumer Comment: URGENT ALERT for Pindar!!!!!
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Although I have not used this card for some months and I only pay it down:
1. The last payment amount is bigger than the previous one!!
2. They move funds between balances (balance transfers, cash advances, and purchases) at their own will so that they can make more money from each customer.
The above is not what I think but what I can prove. I look carefully at the statements, I compare them with previous ones, and I have them all saved.
They use very aggresive (very polite term) practices to make as much money as they can from their customers.
Pay attention to this company and report them to the Federal Government. Do not let them rip us off.
Latham, New York
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2009 07:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bank-Of-America-Ex-MBNA-Credit-Card/Charlotte-North-Carolina-28255/Bank-Of-America-Credit-Card-Bank-Of-America-Ex-MBNA-Credit-Card-Credit-Card-rip-off-Charlo-415467. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.