Complaint Review: Bank Of America Fleet Credit Card

• Submitted: Thu, August 09, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, August 09, 2007

• Reported By:Roseville Michigan
Bank Of America Fleet Credit Card
200 TOURNAMENT DR Horsham, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Bank Of America Fleet Credit Card My boyfriend at the time which is now my husband had this credit card. He ended up having to file bankruptcy and it was discarged in 2004. ripoff Horsham Pennsylvania

My boyfriend at the time which is now my husband had this credit card. He ended up having to file bankruptcy and it was discarged in 2004. Bank of america has now put this balance on my credit report and I was not even on the card, nor did I sign a contract stating that I wanted to be on the card. Becuase of a 7600.00 charge off on my credit report I can't even get a student loan.

I have disputed this item 3 times now with experian and equifax.All three times Bank Of America tells them that it has been verified. When I call them they say they will send me the paper I filled out but they never do. I am so upset becuase I never signed up for this card, my husband did not put me on the card and I never signed a contract. I think this is illegal and I need some advice. I don't know what else to do.

Tonya
Roseville, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2007 05:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bank-Of-America-Fleet-Credit-Card/Horsham-Pennsylvania-19044/Bank-Of-America-Fleet-Credit-Card-My-boyfriend-at-the-time-which-is-now-my-husband-had-thi-266318. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bank Of America Fleet Credit Card