- Report: #494615
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Bank Of America, Ken Lewis, Jan Monterro, Jennifer Kimbrew
Bank Of America, Ken Lewis, Jan Monterro, Jennifer KimbrewInternet United States of America
Bank Of America, Ken Lewis, Jan Monterro, Jennifer Kimbrew why do you rip people off, Internet
*Consumer Comment: Encore presentation of- OVERDRAFT POEM
*Consumer Comment: Thanx you both Jim and Exemployee18
*Consumer Comment: To Answer Your Question Ronny
*Consumer Comment: response for Ronny
*Consumer Comment: Anyone can 'Google' this- MICHAEL MOORE: CAPITALISM IS ANTI- JESUS, and read that article on the web!
*Consumer Comment: John that was just uncalled for
*Consumer Comment: A reply to Exemployee18...
* : The media
* : Response to Jim and John...
* : Yes, I Do Ronny
* : Ronny...
* : So Karl...
* : RONNY G....
* : Karl...
* : RONNY G, ISN'T IT INTERESTING THAT THE BANKS....
* : Jim..are you defending the banks taking out secret life insurance policies?
* : Flynrider..it is NOT bad advice..it saved me a bundle more then once..
* : NEWS ALERT!!! Anyone can 'Google' this- UNEMPLOYED WITHOUT A LIFELINE, and read that.....
* : Karl, Most Companies Do Have.....
* : Bad advice.
* : Encore presentation of- OVERDRAFT POEM
* : Well it doesn't have as much to do with how a debit card works then...
* : THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES FOR LYING TO YOUR SHAREHOLDERS TOO, WOULDN'T YOU AGREE?
* : The $70 isn't the issue
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2009 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bank-Of-America-Ken-Lewis-Jan-Monterro-Jennifer-Kimbrew/internet/Bank-Of-America-Ken-Lewis-Jan-Monterro-Jennifer-Kimbrew-why-do-you-rip-people-off-Int-494615. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.