Complaint Review: Bank Of America - Suntrust - Wachovia

• Submitted: Thu, December 27, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, March 05, 2008

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
Bank Of America - Suntrust - Wachovia
Bank of America.com - Suntrust.com - Wachovia.com Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Bank Of America - Suntrust - Wachovia - Federal Reserve Over draftfees and how they maximize them. Atlanta Georgia

*Consumer Comment: SORRY! YOU MUST GOOGLE THIS TO READ 'FED POEM':

*Consumer Comment: Google: THE COLLAPSE HAS BEEN TRIGGERED RIPOFF and read FED POEM!

*Consumer Comment: What are you complaining about?

For quite sum time I have had to face unneeded financial hardships due to how the Federal Reserve gives the Banking Industry complete power to use questionable means to rip off American citizens of Billions of dollars in Overdraft fees a year.

There were several times that I had money in my accounts to cover Credit and Debit purchases and either an Automatic debit threw the account in to overdraft or the aforementioned Banks waited to deduct money out of my account that was withdrawn from my account by me via an ATM machine days before.

The banks also say that a Point of Sale has up to a year to collect money against my account(s). If the Merchant doesnt request the money that is in my account in three(3) days the money is the redeposited into my account(s). Therefore when I make purchases and the Merchant decides to collect on the Point Of Sale, I now face overdraft fees.

I am now facing homelessness because I cant pay for the Hotel room I stay in. I am researching all of my possibilities for a Class Action Lawsuit. I have researched and found that there are several Law Firms and Politicians who want the Federal Reserve's( a Rothchild company) power broken off of US citizens! It's is, as some, who defend the American Constitution, say, Treasonous and Is selling America and her citizens out. If there is anything you or your Network of Legals can do, please help me.

I am a 10 percent Service Connected Veteran. The Banks even take that money I am given to rip me off. I find it hard to believe that England has done something to help her citizens against such Criminal behavior and America sits back and preach Justice for all and allow her citizen to be plundered and and enslaved to unneccasary hard ships!!!

Ezell
Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2007 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bank-Of-America-Suntrust-Wachovia/Atlanta-Georgia/Bank-Of-America-Suntrust-Wachovia-Federal-Reserve-Over-draftfees-and-how-they-maximi-294856. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bank Of America - Suntrust - Wachovia

SORRY! YOU MUST GOOGLE THIS TO READ 'FED POEM':

AUTHOR: Karl - (U.S.A.)

Google this: TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION USA MANIPULATION RIPOFF and then you can read FED POEM, if you'd like. It looks as though someone is 'manipulating' the web. But we can outsmart them!!

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!!

Google this: A CREDIT CARD YOU WANT TO TOSS BUSINESS WEEK and you can read 'LAW FIRM POEM' that is in one of the comments! It just came out this morning!!

Good luck to you!!!!!!!

Google: THE COLLAPSE HAS BEEN TRIGGERED RIPOFF and read FED POEM!

AUTHOR: Karl - (U.S.A.)

Google THE COLLAPSE HAS BEEN TRIGGERED RIPOFF and go to the Toyota Rip Off Report and read FED POEM that appears as an Update!

SLUDGE POEM was posted on 8-23-07 and Toyota's CEO quit two weks later!! You can Google SLUDGE POEM and read it!!

Good luck to you!!

What are you complaining about?

AUTHOR: Dave - (U.S.A.)

You don't keep a register, you assume just because the merchant fails to collect their money in 3 days that they aren't going to collect it at all? When you buy something with your check card, you have to assume that money is gone, period. If you keep an accurate ledger, you wouldn't be having these problems.

You are spending money you don't have, and when that happens, ya, you get hit with overdrafts on top of overdrafts. If you don't have the math skills to keep your bank account in balance, I suggest you use cash only, and pay your bills with money orders. This isn't the bank's fault, it's yours. You admitted that you forgot about automatic deductions that threw your account into overdraft... So, tell us again, how is this the banks fault that you are broke?