Complaint Review: Bank Of America US Airways Dividend Miles

• Submitted: Fri, December 28, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, December 28, 2007

• Reported By:Medford Massachusetts
Bank Of America US Airways Dividend Miles
PO Box 15026 Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

Bank Of America US Airways Dividend Miles Bank of America, Bank of Usurious Opportunity! Wilmington Delaware

I am not the only American who is beginning to feel the credit crunch, and the news reports warn that credit card debt looks to be the subprime mortgage fiasco of 2008.

And like the subprime mortgage scam, the poor(er) suffer while the rich(er) and richest continue to stick it to their fellow Americans.

When Bank of America charged me an overlimit of $38.00 when interest on my credit card exceeded my credit limit by ONE DOLLAR AND CHANGE, I was a bit miffed, and demanded that they remove the charge.

One month later, I called to ask for a lower interest rate (granted my interest rate at 12.99 is pretty good). My request was denied and I made the dumbest mistake: I thought Bank of America was a good company, and knowing that my outstanding unsecured debt was too high, I thought that by closing the account and paying my debt off over the months, B of A would get their money (with interest) and I would liquidate the debt without incurring additional charges.

Wrong-- according to Bank of America, if it takes me 10 years to liquidate this debt I will be assessed an additional $900.00 (at 12.99% interest) in addition to the interest I am paying on my outstanding balance.

My question is: if they are going to force me to pay $90.00 for an annual fee for an account I am not using, why can't I pay those thieves the $90.00 upfront and not have them charge it to my account where it will incur interest?

Fool me once
Medford, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2007 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bank-Of-America-US-Airways-Dividend-Miles/Wilmington-Delaware-19850-5026/Bank-Of-America-US-Airways-Dividend-Miles-Bank-of-America-Bank-of-Usurious-Opportunity-W-295183. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bank Of America US Airways Dividend Miles