- Report: #495952
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Bank Of America - overdraft fee masters
Bank Of America - overdraft fee masterswww.bankofamerica.com Internet United States of America
Bank Of America - overdraft fee masters Bank overdraft rip offs Internet
*Consumer Comment: GOOFBALL SONG 17....
*Consumer Comment: GOOFBALL SONG 16......
*Consumer Comment: Encore presentation of- DOW JONES POEM
*Consumer Comment: Encore presentation of- FED POEM 2
*Consumer Comment: Thank you Edward...
*Consumer Comment: History In The Making
*Consumer Comment: 'Fighting the system' is NOT the way to go! 'EXPOSING' the system....
*Consumer Comment: STACEY, I WATCH THE PBS STATIONS FOR MY NEWS BECAUSE I LIKE TO SEE WHAT'S REALLY GOING ON IN THE USA & AROUND THE WORLD, & I DON'T LIKE TO....
*Consumer Comment: Fight the system! (maybe not)
*Consumer Comment: Uh huh
*Consumer Comment: BREAKING NEWS AS OF 15 MINUTES AGO!!! Bank of America, JP Morgan Chase, & Wells Fargo banks have announced that customers who have a DEBIT CARD can....
*Consumer Comment: Except It Won't Change A Thing
*Consumer Comment: edward I appreciate your views
*Consumer Comment: Edward Unplugged
*Consumer Comment: RONNY G, PERHAPS THIS QUOTE FROM A HARVARD.....
*Consumer Comment: Karl..
*Consumer Comment: It's Official: The Banks Have Blinked
* : RONNY G, The Mainstream Media was sent HARD PROOF regarding our....
* : Jim, It's a Different Game Now
* : One more for Jim....
* : One for Karl...
* : And..now on to my friend Jim..
* : Truth dectector first...
* : Let's Not Place Too Much Faith in Politicians
* : The Same End Goal
* : Bottom Line
* : Ronny G, Here's an example of how messed-up....
* : Your rebuttal is proof that you don't get it, Ronny...
* : Uhh..truth detector..I think you are slipping...
* : The 'Irresponsible' Irony and Hypocrisy
* : Ronny, how is the weather in OZ?
* : Truth dectector..
* : Edward and Ronny are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT...
* : Fact and Fiction
* : Jim..you are failing to comprehend..again..
* : Yes - All Banks Are The Same
* : BREAKING NEWS!!! 'FDIC chief considers tapping Treasury for funds' can be read by simply.....
* : In a League of Their Own
* : In a League of Their Own
* : All banks are NOT the same..
* : P, There was a man who stood-up for the 'common folk' about....
* : Charged for moving money from savings is a banking regulation.
* : Couldn't Resist The Irony
* : Request that the bank...
I checked my account last night and had money in it. Then the "transactions" took place later that night. When I checked my account this afternoon, I was over drawn by $14.00 so I put $30.00 in there from my savings. I called the customer service number and the idiot on the other end of the line explains to me that I have 2 pending over draft fees coming through tonight for $70.00 and that if I don't put more money in the account, then I'll be hit with another fee (that would bring me to $105.00 in fee's for going over by $14.00). I asked why then was I able to use my debit card at 7-11 earlier this morning and he explained to me that Bank Of America will let you overdraft up to $25.00 but each transaction leading up to that -$25.00 allowance will incur a $35.00 fee.
Are you kidding me? This is what the end result of allowing banks to get this big is. They turn into companies that rip people off. Look, I didn't take care of my money and I should pay a penalty. Fine, I should repay the -$14.00 and maybe a $35.00 over draft fee but seriously, $105.00 for going $14.00 in the hole.
Do you all know that Bank of America Charges you if you move funds from your savings account more than 3 times a month? Yea, they charge YOU for moving YOUR money. Sham.
Let bank of America dwindle down to nothing and collapse. Serves em right. I have to be reminded once in a while, exactly who is it that bailed these idiots out with billions of dollars? oh yeah, us, the common folk.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2009 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bank-Of-America-overdraft-fee-masters/internet/Bank-Of-America-overdraft-fee-masters-Bank-overdraft-rip-offs-Internet-495952. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.