Complaint Review: Bank Of America

• Updated: Sun, November 25, 2012

• Reported By: Carol — Bettendorf Iowa United States of America
Bank Of America
4500 Amon Carter Blvd Fort Worth, Texas United States of America

Bank Of America Totally screwed up 2 loan Modifications. Have completely ruined my loan and ability to pay. Fort Worth, Texas

Franjoli Deleon set up a 3 month loan forbearance where I did not have to make a house payment for 3 months. Was told payments would go to the back of my loan. After the 3 months I was informed I owed over 4000.00. I was informed that Ms. Deleon was wrong and I did indeed owe 4months of house payments. I told them I would not have bothered had the truth been told. What would be the point. They said they could do another modification if I was 3months behind on payments, which I was by then. I was assigned to Daria Singleton and turned in the appropriate paperwork a total of 3 times because one thing or another was left out.

Finally she called me and told me my house payment would be reduced by 400.00 a month for one year. When the paperwork was sent to me it stated that my house payment would go UP by 400.00 not down. She got very snippy with me like I was some kind of idiot when I told her mistake (whether it was a mistake or on purpose) was going to devistated my finances. She stated there nothing to be done, that the way it was. Because of the complete incompitence of the loan officer in my first report and the incompetence and lies of these two I am financially ruined. I will have to file Bankruptcy because I did not get the cash out from the refinance to pay off bills and now I can't even make a 1600.00 mortgage payment. I need help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2012 08:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bank-Of-America/Fort-Worth-Texas-76155/Bank-Of-America-Totally-screwed-up-2-loan-Modifications-Have-completely-ruined-my-loan-a-973550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bank Of America