- Report: #475184
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Bank Of America
Bank Of AmericaLancaster Blvd Lancaster, California U.S.A.
Bank Of America Loan Modifiers Tell Customers to Destroy there Companion Pets then you can afford your Mortgage Lancaster California
* : Quote: "JUST WATCH WHAT HAPPENS TO ALL THOSE 401K's IN THE NEXT FEW YEARS. AND WATCH HOW THE DOW JONES.....
* : MAYBE BANK OF AMERICA TOOK OUT 'SECRET LIFE INSURANCE POLICIES' ON THEIR CUSTOMER'S PETS & THEY....
* : Interesting...
* : Don't listen to these people
*Consumer Comment: you have no 'right"
*Consumer Comment: Sound advice
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
All I can say is Mr. Hernandez should not be working at Bank of America, he informed us that we should destroy our animals then we will have money to pay for our mortgage and tough we will Not help you in any way, maybe its a good thing that this happened
Because of Mr. Hernandez we have taken our banking needs saving, checking and cd to another bank. Not that they will be any better but at least I will not have to think of such a horrible Devil Person.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2009 02:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bank-Of-America/Lancaster-California-93060/Bank-Of-America-Loan-Modifiers-Tell-Customers-to-Destroy-there-Companion-Pets-then-you-ca-475184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.