Complaint Review: Bank Of America

• Submitted: Mon, September 15, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, September 15, 2008

• Reported By:st. petersburg Florida
Bank Of America
1300 66th Street St. Petersburg, Florida U.S.A.

Bank Of America Debiting of my Social Security Disability checks St. Petersburg Florida

*Consumer Comment: Close the account...

Bank of America and a credit company to debit my Social Security Checks. BOA allowed a credit company to make deductions on my bank account and further give my account information. I did not know who was taking my money from my account, later i found out that a credit agency was the corporate in taking my money without authorization from me. They started taking from it for over 2 years now and i cannot stop them. The deduction had left me homeless, and above that i am living in a foreign country, even more they left me without money to take care of my health. They took advantage of my account because they know i dont have the funds to get a lawyer or ticket to the United States. They are taking over a 1/3 of my SSD check i am still unhappy with the invasion of privacy. I wish i could sue the corporates but i dont have any money or means to do so. Bank of America SHAME ON YOU.

Jc v
st. petersburg, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2008 02:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bank-Of-America/St-Petersburg-Florida-33710/Bank-Of-America-Debiting-of-my-Social-Security-Disability-checks-St-Petersburg-Florida-373113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bank Of America

Close the account...

AUTHOR: Edgeman - (U.S.A.)

And open a new one. Did you go to BofA with your concerns?