Complaint Review: Bank Of America

• Reported By: Bisa4828 — Valley Alabama
Bank Of America
West point georgia Cranch West Point, Georgia USA

Bank Of America Mortgage Rip Off West Point Georgia

My husband and I purchased a home in Lanett Alabama in 2005, we got behind three months of payments due to my fathers cancer illness in 2007,  April, may, june 2007 we were behind. I went into the West Point branch with 10,000,00 to pay on the loan to get caught up, and I was told they will not take my money.  I tried to call and got nowhere.  Sept 2007 I was approached by a woman who stated she bought our house and we had 10 days to move.  We were never given the opportunity to get our payments caught up or even ever notified the house was sold underneath us.  We were devistated loosing our home and feel that Bank Of America dis us so wrong.  I know this wont get our home back, but atleast it makes me feel better to let others know what happened to us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2014 05:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bank-Of-America/West-Point-Georgia/Bank-Of-America-Mortgage-Rip-Off-West-Point-Georgia-1156722. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bank Of America