- Report: #973358
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Bank Of America
Bank Of America460 N Beverly Dr Internet United States of America
Bank Of America Made several transactions they didn't return back to my account after transactions were called in to be reversed. Internet, Internet
*Consumer Comment: .."but until ur skin gets darker you won't know how many are unnecessary."
*Author of original report: mr. 72
*Consumer Comment: butt you are having trouble will your rebutts kenny
*Consumer Comment: Either you have the worst financial luck in the world....
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. $2,300 from Avis Car Rental- Avis called me the day of charge and asked for credit card number. I told them No because I was handling my case with Corporate already.
The guy said ok and that he wouldnt charge my card and would leave it with Corporation, but I was charged anyways. (Claims
February 22, 2011
2. $1,800 for suits from Hollywood Suit Outlet- Brought suits that the tailor had already altered. He didnt cut them the way I
had wanted them to be, and then wanted to get paid still. I informed the manager that I wanted to return then he refused, even though the suits never left the premises. Claims #:
April 25, 2011
3. $483 for Lil Wayne Concert Tickets- I had paid for four vivid floor seats, when I showed up to the concert, two of the seats didnt exist any more because that whole row had been removed. So the concert was planned and ruined because I had three
people already with me. (Claims #: 1238505jul11)
April 6, 2011 for $1,165.90/ April 18, 2011 for $1,064.60
4. $1,375 for Stay Bridge Suites- I contacted Corporation to make a complaint about my experience for fall refund, the hotel manager harassed me and my pregnant girlfriend, said we were smoking in the room when we werent, called the police
because I was late checking out by 10 minutes. I have a recorded video of him being at my door when this occurred. The
manager was of Indian decent. (Claims #: 1220405jul11) (Claims #: 1867326apr11)
May 11, 2011
5. $1,695 for Avis Car Rental- Disputing charges with Avis. They admitted that it was their fault for charging my credit card when I wasnt present, which is against their policy. (Claims #: 2857524jun11)
July 5, 2011
6. $30 for Phone Guard- I had a shield put on my Iphone. The installer lied and said the product was invisible shield and would fit with my case on it. When the shield dried, it didnt fit my case. The manager assured me I could return it if any problems occurred. When I went to return it back a few days later after I had purchased it, She wasnt there. Only the installer was and he was a problem. He refused to remove shield. I had to call security to report it. (Claims #: 8855-15jul11)
7. $882 on Hotel Bl.- Same experience as for when I stay at the Bridge Suites. (Claims #: 9621-15jul11)
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2012 09:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bank-Of-America/internet/Bank-Of-America-Made-several-transactions-they-didnt-return-back-to-my-account-after-tra-973358. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.