Complaint Review: Bank Of America/Bank Of America Realty Financial Inc.

• Submitted: Tue, May 26, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, May 27, 2009

• Reported By:Oceanside California
Bank Of America/Bank Of America Realty Financial Inc.
100 N Tryon Street Ste#220 Charlotte, North Carolina 28202 San Diego County, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 704-386-4771
  • Web:
  • Category: Landlords

Bank Of America/Bank Of America Realty Financial Inc. Slum Lords of the worst kind Oceanside San Diego County California

*Consumer Comment: SEND YOUR LETTERS & YOUR RIP OFF REPORTS TO THE WHITE HOUSE EVERYDAY AND......

*Consumer Comment: MAIL A COPY OF YOUR RIP OFF REPORT TO PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA AT.....

*Consumer Comment: A couple of things

I help bail them out and they kick me out. Bank of America Realty Financial Inc. are nothing more than a pack of low down, dirty, money hungry bandits. Bank of America foreclosed on the property where my two young daughters and myself live. Aided by Waterton Residential a Chicago Ill, based Property Management company had us thrown out of our home. I had a lease but that meant nothing to them. See I called them on their promise to clean up the place (Mold issues, rotted carpet, and leaking sewage piping) as they had promised. Just the other month where was yet another sewage overflow on the property. For two days raw sewage was allowed to flow before anything was done. This is a 288 Unit complex and I live at the bottom of the hill so you can just imagine what we were seeing coming out of that pipe. Not a pretty sight or smell for that matter.

Three days later the problem was corrected but no one came to cleaned up what was left by spill. You would think they would care enough to maybe try and tidy up the place a little bit. Hell no! Left it rotting in the hot California sun.

Let me ask you this, wouldn't you be a little bit concerned if you bathroom floor started turning BLACK? And the paint on the walls began to peel off exposing the drywall that was turning GREEN. I was! Well I started to complain to the management here, very nicely at first. They just blew me off. They were more concerned with my cat that was outside without a leash. Can you believe that! I was told I had to have the freakin cat on a freakin leash or face being evicted. All I could do was laugh at the lady (bad part was she was serious) and when I could stop laughing I told her if she could get the collar and leash on the head of this beast I would gladly walk the cat. She was not a cat person. Back to the issue, that lady was nutty, I complained and got more of the same kind of treatment from the management. NOTHING!

To keep it short, they took me to court and I got out of my lease. No eviction on my credit report, a month to move out and another court date to sue them for the outrageous treatment and filth I was forced to deal with. Bank of America you suck as a bank (member since 2006) and you also suck as a Landlord. Thank you for the disservice you have done for my community, my children and the whole of America.

Guy
Oceanside, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2009 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bank-Of-AmericaBank-Of-America-Realty-Financial-Inc/San-Diego-County-California/Bank-Of-AmericaBank-Of-America-Realty-Financial-Inc-Slum-Lords-of-the-worst-kind-Oceansi-455296. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bank Of America/Bank Of America Realty Financial Inc.

SEND YOUR LETTERS & YOUR RIP OFF REPORTS TO THE WHITE HOUSE EVERYDAY AND......

AUTHOR: Karl - (U.S.A.)

DON'T STOP!!!

Here's the address:

President Barack Obama
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
Washington, DC 20500

CONTINUE SENDING THE WHITE HOUSE YOUR LETTERS, & RIP OFF REPORTS EVERYDAY!

Let the President know that he can 'Google' this- THE OBAMA DECEPTION, and he can watch it on the web!

MAIL A COPY OF YOUR RIP OFF REPORT TO PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA AT.....

AUTHOR: Karl - (U.S.A.)

1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
Washington, DC

He did say that he was 'FOR' the PEOPLE in his campaign last year, right?

Maybe he'll do something 'for' the people, since there are others who don't believe him, correct? You can actually 'Google' this- THE OBAMA DECEPTION, and watch it on the web!

I watched it after I read about it in a Rip Off Report here at the 'Bank Of America' page. It was quite compelling!!!

Good luck to you & your family.

SPREAD YOUR RIP OFF REPORT ALL OVER THE WORLDWIDE WEB!

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (U.S.A.)

First off, you didn't bail them out. Politicians did. I guarantee that if you were a senator or representative, you would have received much better treatment. The bank knows where the money really comes from.

Second, it sounds like you and your family were lucky to get out of there with your health intact. Black moldy floors, green drywall and raw sewage? Are you saying that they had to kick you out of this place? I would have been running for the door well before that.