Complaint Review: Bank One

• Submitted: Wed, February 06, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, February 06, 2008

• Reported By:dolan springs Arizona
Bank One
Hwy 95 Bullhead City, Arizona U.S.A.
  • Phone: 928-7674715
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Bank One, Chase Manhattan Mutual Fund A Securities Agent forgery, bank fraud, collusion, intent to commit fradulant scheems, embesslement Bullhead City Arizona

i on 1996 by bank one which now is chase manhattan committed forgery, collusion, intent to commit fraud, and fraudglent scheems. which includes my securities agent. who was bonded and lisc. in az.
my husband and i were haveing mrital problems. we had a joint account which was used to cash any mutual fund checks. subject to the account as a guarented grantor signiture required. our at that time agent with an upfront load paid to her. knowing my husband all her life.

this account of my husband and myself had to be in tacked to cash these funds. i left town for 10 days . pryor to leaving i went into bank one removed my name off
that said account. where my husband and agent forged my name on thses funds allowed him to cash forty thousand with out my signiture. put thses funds soly into his own account. i came home to make sure this account was in tack. due to this was my inheritance and this acount was no longer available to cash these mutual funds. under any circumstances. you also cannot divert these funds to one of the record owners. which bank one did. which makes thos a bank error.

have been fighting this for years. mutual fund said any person sigining these checks are forgery. no help from anyone. the bank wont achknowlede forgery was committed, by my husband, and the securities agent and bank manager who along with securities agent, left me in two hundred and fifty thousand dollars in bankrupcy. while my husband took thses funds out of the teller machine. after deposited in my husbands account soly. can you help me!!

forgery in this state are no statute of limitations. bank litteraly threw me out and lost my home 2 busines, 2 new vehicles at the time. out my 4o grand in mutial funds and a cd of forty thousand drained as well. no one in that bank told me what was going on.

eva
dolan springs, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2008 03:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bank-One/Bullhead-City-Arizona-86442/Bank-One-Chase-Manhattan-Mutual-Fund-A-Securities-Agent-forgery-bank-fraud-collusion-306567. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bank One