Complaint Review: Bank One

• Submitted: Wed, November 16, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, November 16, 2005

• Reported By:Ortonville Michigan
Bank One
Ortonville Road Ortonville, Michigan U.S.A.
  • Phone: 248-627-2811
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Bank One - JP Morgan Chase ripoff Fraudulently Business Practices. Ortonville Michigan

I had a line of credit, which if closed early I had to pay a $250 early closing penalty fee. This fee would be waived if the account was closed and a larger line of credit limit was opened.

I closed the account and opened a larger account.

You guessed it. They fraudulently charged me $250 for increasing my line of credit.

They have been telling me for 5 months they are working on it to straighten it out and give me a refund.

Not only do I want my refund. I want interest too. I have to pay them interest, why shouldn't they have to pay me interest!

K
Ortonville, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2005 10:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bank-One/Ortonville-Michigan-48462/Bank-One-JP-Morgan-Chase-ripoff-Fraudulently-Business-Practices-Ortonville-Michigan-164905. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bank One