Complaint Review: Bank One

• Submitted: Wed, March 01, 2000
  • Updated: Wed, March 01, 2000

• Reported By:Dover MN
Bank One
201 N. Walnut Street Wilmington, Delaware U.S.A.

Credit card rip-off

I found, while making a check on my credit rating, that this credit card was issued in my name. I've NEVER applied for it, OR gotten a bill (a GOOD thing, I hope), but none-the-less, it's presence on my credit history may block me from getting the credit that I REALLY want. I cannot find a phone number ANYWHERE to contact these people, and they do not respond to letters or e-mail (I found their website) I've seen their address on other rip-off reports, but I've noted that it's a different card name.....interesting.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bank-One/Wilmington-Delaware-19801-3971/Credit-card-rip-off-1450. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bank One