Complaint Review: Bank One

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Bank One ripoff incompetent horrible customer service Nationwide

Having worked for Bank one I know this first hand. Their operations is shady. Their math is off, and they will help you as little as possible.

I will admit there were times when a customer was just trying to get out of something they were responsible for, but there are many times Bank one is just "banking" off their customers.

At NO point in time should $30.00 be charged on an overdraft of .07 cents, especially when it was caught by the customer and money was immediately deposited the SAME day (I am this customer.) Considering I used to work for them and they asked repeatedly for me to stay I would have had some pull. NO.

Nor should an additional $18.00 a day ever be charged for extended overdraft, but that's just my opinion.
Also, when I expired my job, my mgr did not follow rules of when you give 2 weeks you are to leave immediately and passcodes are changed etc., however you are paid for the 2 weeks. Being short my mgr. held on to the notice and turned it in my final day there. So my pay continued for that time, plus an additional 2 checks. Of course they want it back but if they can't handle their own money. Why would you want them handling yours?

Jodi
avon, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2005 01:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bank-One/nationwide/Bank-One-ripoff-incompetent-horrible-customer-service-Nationwide-155729. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bank One