Complaint Review: Bank Safe USA, Paystream USA

• Submitted: Tue, June 26, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, July 31, 2007

• Reported By:Arlington Virginia
Bank Safe USA, Paystream USA
50 Harrison St., Ste. 309 Hoboken, New Jersey U.S.A.

Bank Safe USA, Paystream USA About a year of fighting with this company!!! Even the president isn't helping! Hoboken New Jersey

*Consumer Suggestion: They "got you once", shame on them! IF They "get you twice", shame on you!

*Author of original report: BankSafe USA

This has been a very frustrating experience, which has been going on for almost a year. Bank Safe contacted me in September of 2006 suggesting that I have up to 3 fraudulent charges in my bank and promisint to recover them for me (I know that I had one for sure). They charged me their fee of $295 and promised to send me some documentation in 20 days.

When I didn't receive any documents after a month I started calling Bank Safe. It was very hard to get a hold of anyone the phone wasn't picked up or was busy all the time.

Finally, when I got a hold of Mr. Mike Brock (after a couple months of attempts), he told me to write a letter with Request to Refund this was the only way I could get my money back. So I did and sent it immediately.

I didn't hear back from them again and after numerous attempts to get through, I was able to talk to Mr. Brock, who was extremely rude, chewing on the phone and stated to me that he will not tell me when I will get my refund back, since they were sending checks out every day and are very busy; he questioned whether I really sent the letter and he couldn't tell me even approximate time of my refund.

I still hoped that I will get my refund, but after several months it was obvious, that I wasn't going to get my money back. At this point, I was ensured that Bank Safe has ripped me off.

With all this, I submitted a complaint to a better business bureau and received a letter from them soon (on February 22) acknowledging the receipt of my complaint. Soon after that, I was finally contacted by Mr. Paul Lynch their company representative, who saw the letter and he apologized for what I had to go through and promised me not only to refund the charges, but also to provide me with a free courtesy of recovering Citizen Services Management's charge. He said that he would forward my file to Mr. Matthew Sims, the owner, who would handle my case himself. He also gave me his direct phone number: 1-800-949-0784.

A couple of days later I tried calling this number but it was always busy and when I tried getting a hold of Mr. Lynch I was informed that he was no longer with the company. Moreover, the person that I spoke to wasn't able to locate my file neither by my name nor by my customer number, indicating that it might have been too old. She instructed me to call the billing department and ask them for my refund it was impossible to get through with the phone number she gave me.

The last letter from Better Business Bureau instructed me that they never received any responsethe Bank Safe and they will be reporting it to consumers unless I will sent them a consent not to blacklist them if the matter is Adjusted.

Yet again I tried calling the company, spoken to many representatives who couldn't help me, couldn't locate my file, etc. They suggested I send a fax, which will be forwarded to the "main office" for review. I compiled an extensive fax including my initial Request for Refund letter, Complaint to Better Business Bureau, Their Responses, Print out from my band with the charge by Bank Safe -- and a personal letter of LAST HOPE to the owners of the company. Still nothing!!!

Then I checked out the ripoffreport website and I found the contact of Mr. Ari Tietolman: 1-800-949-4305. I called this number and to my great amazement Mr. Tietolman picked up. I told him that I am trying to settle the matter before I pursue other ways. They searched for this fax in his office, they have located it and he ensured me that I will get my money back. About a month and a half has passed -- I haven't gotten anything back and when I try calling Mr. Tietolman I come accrose a voicemail in French. I left messages, called every day -- NOTHING!!!

I am very frustrated and I will be filing a suit agains them not only to recover their charge, but also compensate me for the time I spent on fighting with them -- during my work ours and time off!

Darya
Arlington, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2007 08:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bank-Safe-USA-Paystream-USA/Hoboken-New-Jersey-07030/Bank-Safe-USA-Paystream-USA-About-a-year-of-fighting-with-this-company-Even-the-presid-256925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bank Safe USA, Paystream USA

#1 Consumer Suggestion

They "got you once", shame on them! IF They "get you twice", shame on you!

AUTHOR: Thomas - (U.S.A.)

And they WILL keep on trying, for a while, to get you again! After all, you bit the apple once, didn't you?

Once they figure out that they will NOT get you AGAIN, they will SELL your information to other scammers who are also looking for people who are susceptable to scams. Soooooo.... get prepared!

BankSafe USA

AUTHOR: Darya - (U.S.A.)

Ari Tietloman does not return the phone calls. MOre to that: I've received 2 phone calls. The first one was "Betty Simmons" and she stated that I have to renew my fraud prevention policy with my bank, which I supposedly had before.

I asked her if I had this policy before, then why didn't they ever deal with the fraudulent charge on my account. She indicated that as soon as I renew it, they'll take care of it. She also mentioned that there would be a small charge of $189.

I don't remember paying anyting to my bank for the fraud prevention department. When I told her this she said that I must have paid more, I just don't remember. So as she was trying to push me into paying this, she started getting impatient and when I told her that I am not paying anything -- she hung up on me.

Today I received another call from Mike Richards, who said that "Betty Simmons" informed him about the fact that I want to cancel my policy and if I do, then I would have to pay a cancellation fee of $120. This time I tried catching them and I asked him for his contact information. He hung up right away.

Strangely enough, when I called back the number it came out as Bank Safe, USA!