Complaint Review: Bank of America Home Loans

• Updated: Wed, January 11, 2012

• Reported By: LaRonda Holmberg — Ruidoso New Mexico United States of America
Bank of America Home Loans
P.O. Box 650070 Dallas, Texas United States of America

Bank of America Home Loans Had awarded me a home modification and then would not honor it Dallas, Texas

I had been working with Bank of America for the last 3 years for my home loan.  I have a 1st and a 2nd loan on my primary home.  After meeting the required steps I was sent a correspondence congratulating me on my new status and modification.

I was later told my modification was not going to be honored.  I had been making about $450.00 on my 1st loan instead of $1,040.00 per month.

I since have become disabled and can not work, but do have my social security that would help me make my $450.00 payment, which Bank of America sent back to me.

I would like to join the class action suit against Bank of America Home Loans.

Please reply to my request.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2012 07:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bank-of-America-Home-Loans/Dallas-Texas-75265-0070/Bank-of-America-Home-Loans-Had-awarded-me-a-home-modification-and-then-would-not-honor-it-821441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bank of America Home Loans