Complaint Review: Bank of America Home Loans

• Updated: Thu, October 27, 2011

• Reported By: Laurie — Winder Georgia United States of America
Bank of America Home Loans
400 National Way Simi Valley, California United States of America

Bank of America Home Loans runaround, stealing money, ruining credit, false promises, rude and disrespectful, harassment, threats Simi Valley, California

*Consumer Comment: MOB SONG 15......

*Consumer Comment: SAVE THE DREAM POEM

I started trying to get a modification on my home loan by attending "Save the Dream" in Atlanta GA June 2010.  After 3 days of hell they made me a great offer.  Forebearance until Sept. 2010 and my payments reduced in half.  How exciting.  All was well until August 2010.  Thats when I was served a foreclosure notice, one month before my first installment on the modification.  I called their customer service every day trying to get the wrongful foreclosure stopped.  Finally the Friday before the sale date I must have talked to the proper person as the sale was stopped at the last moment.

Since that time they threaten me with foreclosure every month and until I made an extra payment they kept saying I was 3 months behind when I have made every payment on time since Sept 2010.  It took 2 "qualified written request" letters to find out that they are adding charges onto my account monthly and charged me $900 for the foreclosure costs using my house payments therefore saying I did not make the payments.

Also when I requested copies of my loan agreement they failed to include the modification agreement although my monthly statements have the modified payment amount I wonder about the amount of finance charge I am getting.  Since figuring out they used my payments for their attorney I went ahead and paid one extra payment to get out of the foreclosure zone of three behind.

Also I have received several letters stating my modification was denied and am locked out of my account online except tp tell them when I will pay the months they say I am behind(I already paid).

I am really at my wits end after fighting them for over a year.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2011 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bank-of-America-Home-Loans/Simi-Valley-California-93065/Bank-of-America-Home-Loans-runaround-stealing-money-ruining-credit-false-promises-rud-758284. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bank of America Home Loans

MOB SONG 15......

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

will be submitted at this website soon.

Just type in 586186 at this site to see if it is available in the consumer comments section at Ripoff Report #586186.

***POLITICIAN ALERT: Don't forget to type in all of the following at this site and read the Ripoff Reports for important information-

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

It's time to go
You must redeem
The truth is this-
There's just one dream.

The ones who have been controlling the United States of America for many years have been able to successfully manipulate the masses into believing that 'home ownership' is the 'American Dream'. It's a complete lie. That's WHY our country is collapsing. There is only one true dream- Happiness!

"The Art of Peace is medicine for a sick world. There is evil and disorder in the world because people have forgotten that all things emanate from one source. Return to that source and leave behind all self-centered thoughts, petty desires, and anger. Those who are possessed by nothing possess everything." - Morihei Ueshiba

"Economy is the basis of society. When the economy is stable, society develops. The ideal economy combines the spiritual and the material, and the best commodities to trade in are sincerity and love." - Morihei Ueshiba

"In order to gain anything, you must first lose everything". - A quote from the documentary entitled- "The Buddha".

Anyone can 'Google' this- THE BUDDHA PBS, and watch it on the web.

"Knowledge is power."