crucial

• Submitted: Tue, February 23, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, February 25, 2010

• Reported By: PrinceArchie — Gonzales California USA
Bank of America - Home Modification Program

Bank of America - Home Modification Program False information provided about program Internet

*Consumer Comment: HANKY-PANKY SONG....

In November of 2009, I applied for the Home Modication Program with Bank of America. After becoming disabled and waiting for a decision while going without pay for a year, I depleted all cash assets trying to stay afloat. When the additional cash was gone, I started falling behind in my payments. I was always 28 days behind, but managed to pay my mortgage before the end of the month so it did not show delinquent.  However, I was accuring late charges that I was unable to pay, After speaking with a loan counselor from B Of A, it was suggested by him, that I apply for a Home Modification Loan. This was to assist with the lowering of my house payment and make it easier for me to amke ends meet. My salary decreased by half when the disability was finally awarded.  I started the program as directed, made the trial payments on time. During this time I continually asked about being bhind in the payments as i was only making half the payment. I was continually assured, that all was well and to keep making the trial payments as until further directions arrived. This morning I received a FED from B of A home loans, in regards to the modification and was requested to provide additional information. This afternoon, I received a notice of Foreclosure from Bank of America. WHen I called the bank after being placed on hold for 15 minutes, I was advised that yes I was in the modification program, but if I wasn't accepted then the Bank could foreclose. I was shocked to say the least. After talking with several people, I found that now instead of being 28 days late I am now 4 months late and facing foreclosure. Each month when I paid the trial amount I continually questioned what was occuring with the partial payments. I was advised it would be placed on the end of the loan and not to worry just keep making the trial payment until notified differently. This is just plain fraud and I do not have the moneys to make up the difference now and no chance of getting a loan either, what kind of business is this? I should have known better than to trust B of A.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2010 05:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bank-of-America-Home-Modification-Program/internet/Bank-of-America-Home-Modification-Program-False-information-provided-about-program-Inte-573943. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bank of America - Home Modification Program

HANKY-PANKY SONG....

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

is available right here at the #1 site in the world- RipoffReport.com

*Anyone can 'Google' this- STEAK DINNER POEM, and that should take you to where- "HANKY-PANKY SONG" is posted, right?

Or, you can 'Google' this- RIP OFF REPORT BANK OF AMERICA PAID A FRAUDULENT CHARGE TO MY CREDIT CARD, and that will take you there.

Thanky You

**************************TOYOTA GRANDMA SCAM***************************

*Don't forget to visit the TOYOTA page of this site and read all about the latest Toyota Grandma scams.