Complaint Review: Bank of America, Landsafe, Countrywide BPOS

• Submitted: Tue, December 15, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, October 06, 2011

• Reported By: Anonymous — Somewhere Georgia United States of America
Bank of America, Landsafe, Countrywide BPOS

Bank of America, Landsafe, Countrywide BPOS Fired from Agent Panel/BPOs Internet

*Consumer Comment: Anonymous,

*Consumer Comment: FIVE BIG BUFFOONS SONG

*Consumer Comment: FOUR BIG BUFFOONS SONG

*Consumer Comment: *The United States of America seems to be a country that wants LIARS, CHEATERS, DECEIVERS, SCAMMERS, MANIPULATORS........

I too received a 'Notice of Termination" from Bank of America on Friday night 12/11/09.  After several years of performing BPOs for them (hundreds of BPOs), with no quality issues, always on time (sometimes 24 hr turntime), and no errors, I was terminated without notice or warning.

The reason provided in the generic email was that I was audited and my work did not meet their "quality standards".  Funny how my quality of work resulted in an increase of business with them, doubling my volume over the past 6 months.  Perhaps like the prior post, my values were not high enough for their liking.  Values in our market area have decreased as much as 40%.  I know that the banks don't want to see that, but it is what it is.

I have been doing BPOs for 6 years now, and it is my primary source of income.  Now, I too, am unemployed and REALLY APPRECIATE BOA terminating me a week before Christmas.  They did not allow me to complete the orders that I had in my query and removed me from their system.  When I asked for an explanation as to my termination, looking for specifics, all I got was a generic email that stated I was audited and there was not rebuttal period.

For those of you still working with Landsafe/Countrywide/Bank of America beware, you may be next on the chopping block regardless of your "quality" of work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2009 06:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bank-of-America-Landsafe-Countrywide-BPOS/internet/Bank-of-America-Landsafe-Countrywide-BPOS-Fired-from-Agent-PanelBPOs-Internet-539565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bank of America, Landsafe, Countrywide BPOS

Anonymous,

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

Make sure to 'Google' this- THE ASCENT OF MONEY PBS, and watch the episode entitled- 'Bonds of War' on the web when you get a chance.

I just finished watching it again for about the fifth time. What happened back in Europe about 300 years ago is happening again right now in Europe and in the USA. The biggest stock market crash in history took place in France about 300 years ago, and it appears that a global stock market crash is imminent, in my opinion.

There are so many similarities to what happened back then, and what's currently taking place today. People were using their homes as ATM's 300 years ago, just like they were doing here in America and in Europe. Then property values plunged in Europe, just like they have in the USA in the past few years. Unemployment surged back then, same as it has today in the USA and in Europe. I think you'll really enjoy watching that documentary by Niall Ferguson, who is a Professor of History at Harvard University and also a Professor at Harvard Business School.

Feel free to type in 269041 at this site and read what is stated in 'Consumer Comment #3' at Ripoff Report #269041, entitled- 'Blame it on a Lawyer' to learn more about stocks and the stock market. (I believe that Harvard was mentioned in that consumer comment.)

Have a nice day.

P.S. Don't forget to type in 261157 at this site and look for "GOOFBALL SONG 20", which will be submitted in the consumer comments section at Ripoff Report #261157.
(The song has already been composed, and can be sung to the tune of one of the greatest songs ever written.)

FIVE BIG BUFFOONS SONG

FIVE BIG BUFFOONS
(Please sing to the tune of- "Anchors Aweigh")

Anyone can 'Google' this- USA PATRIOTIC MIDI TUNES- JACK'S MIDI MUSIC, and click on 'Anchors Aweigh' and sing the following lyrics to that tune, correct?

Here we go- 1, 2, 3, 4....

Five big buffoons, my friend
 Five big buffoons
They work for bankers who are mean
 And most are goons, now I say
Five big buffoons, my friend
 Five BIG buffoons
Five countries in the world controlled
 By bankers and by big buffoons!

(Keep Repeating)

Anyone can 'Google' the following people and go to the Wikipedia site and read more about them-

ANGELA MERKEL
NICOLAS SARKOZY
DAVID CAMERON
BARACK OBAMA
BENJAMIN NETANYAHU

*Don't forget to 'Google' this- WHO OWNS THE FED BANK, WHO CONTROLS WHO VIDEO, and watch it on the web.

WELCOME TO GERMANY, FRANCE, GREAT BRITAIN, AMERICA, & ISRAEL- ALL FIVE COUNTRIES ARE BEING CONTROLLED BY GOONS AND BUFFOONS

FOUR BIG BUFFOONS SONG

FOUR BIG BUFFOONS
(Please sing to the tune of- "Anchors Aweigh")

Anyone can 'Google' this- USA PATRIOTIC MIDI TUNES- JACK'S MIDI MUSIC, and sing the following lyrics to that tune, correct?

Here we go- 1, 2, 3, 4....

Four big buffoons, my friend
 Four big buffoons
They work for bankers who are mean
 And most are goons, now I say
Four big buffoons, my friend
 Four BIG buffoons
U.S. and Europe are controlled
 By bankers and by big buffoons!

(Keep Repeating)

ANGELA MERKEL
NICOLAS SARKOZY
DAVID CAMERON
BARACK OBAMA

Don't forget to 'Google' this- WHO OWNS THE FED?, and go to the site with the 5 charts to learn more about the Federal Reserve.

"Knowledge is power."

POWER TO THE PEOPLE

AUTHOR: Karl - (U.S.A.)

and EVIL PEOPLE working at the majority of the companies & corporations in this country, in my opinion.

I also believe that MOST of the politicians in the United States of America are CORRUPT. I believe that they work for, & 'serve' their TRUE MASTER. And their 'true master' is none other than the FEDERAL RESERVE. And we all know that the Federal Reserve is a private corporation owned by a 'cartel' of bankers, who have one goal, one "HISTORICAL HOPE", right?

*Anyone can go to 'Bing', and then type this in, exactly as it appears here- DR MANDELSTAMM OF KIEFF, and click on 'Controversy of Zion' and read the passage entitled- 'The Talmud And The Ghettoes', correct?

Make sure to click on- 'Page 94' and read Dr. Mandelstamm's quote in its entirety before you read that passage. Then read that passage at least 3 or 4 times, very slowly, and ask yourself this question-

*IS ALL OF THIS CURRENTLY HAPPENING IN THE USA & AROUND THE WORLD?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>MORTGAGE ALERT<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

*Go to the MERRILL LYNCH page of this site and read all of St. Clair's Ripoff Reports if you have a MORTGAGE!

P.S. If you skip ahead to 'Chapter 17' when you're reading the passage entitled- 'The Talmud And The Ghettoes', you'll be able to read "THE DESTRUCTIVE MISSION", isn't that correct?

Happy Holidays.