Complaint Review: Bank of America, Landsafe, Countrywide BPOS

• Submitted: Mon, December 14, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, December 14, 2009

• Reported By: Anonymous — Somewhere Georgia United States of America
Bank of America, Landsafe, Countrywide BPOS

Bank of America, Landsafe, Countrywide BPOS Landsafe, Countrywide, BOA Fired from doing BPOs Internet

I too received a 'Notice of Termination" from Bank of America on Friday night 12/11/09.  After several years of performing BPOs for them (hundreds of BPOs), with no quality issues, always on time (sometimes 24 hr turntime), and no errors, I was terminated without notice or warning.

The reason provided in the generic email was that I was audited and my work did not meet their "quality standards".  Funny how my quality of work resulted in an increase of business with them, doubling my volume over the past 6 months.  Perhaps like the prior post, my values were not high enough for their liking.  Values in our market area have decreased as much as 40%.  I know that the banks don't want to see that, but it is what it is.

I have been doing BPOs for 6 years now, and it is my primary source of income.  Now, I too, am unemployed and REALLY APPRECIATE BOA terminating me a week before Christmas.  They did not allow me to complete the orders that I had in my query and removed me from their system.  When I asked for an explanation as to my termination, looking for specifics, all I got was a generic email that stated I was audited and there was not rebuttal period.

For those of you still working with Landsafe/Countrywide/Bank of America beware, you may be next on the chopping block regardless of your "quality" of work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2009 08:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bank-of-America-Landsafe-Countrywide-BPOS/internet/Bank-of-America-Landsafe-Countrywide-BPOS-Landsafe-Countrywide-BOA-Fired-from-doing-BP-539446. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bank of America, Landsafe, Countrywide BPOS

involves