Complaint Review: Bank of America, N.A.

• Submitted: Wed, August 17, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, August 17, 2011

• Reported By: Christopher — Tulsa Oklahoma U.S.A.
Bank of America, N.A.

Bank of America, N.A. Bank of America B of A wouldn't credit me my deposit. Internet, Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Here you go....

I have a normal checking account with Bank of America. One early after-noon I went into a B of A branch and made a deposit with a teller. I received a deposit receipt which showed the $435.00 deposit and showed the funds availability as "now".

Later that night, I went on-line and noticed that my deposit wasn't posted. I called B of A customer service and was told it will post the next morning. The next morning I checked, still no deposit credit nor anything pending.

So, I e-mailed B of A customer service and was told to call in to the 800-432-1000 customer service; After being transferred  3 times  and speaking to  4 different people and after giving all of the "deposit receipt" detail info, I was told to just wait while they investigate.  A few days later I called they B of A branch, again I gave all the info and was told that they will look into the matter. [continued below]....
.....

Each time I spoke or e-mailed with a B of A customer service rep I received conflicting info.

A WEEK went by and still no credit for my deposit. Again, I called in to B of A customer service  was told that they are still looking into it. A some time later (almost 2 WEEKS later), I e-mailed B of A inquiring as to the status. I was told that they were still looking into the matter.
So far, nothing. Bank of America has stolen my money and I have lost $435.00 due to their incompetence!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2011 04:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bank-of-America-NA/internet/Bank-of-America-NA-Bank-of-America-B-of-A-wouldnt-credit-me-my-deposit-Internet-Inte-766480. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bank of America, N.A.

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Here you go....

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

hope this helps.

Here's a link to the banking regulations for your situation.