Complaint Review: Bank of America and 2 of their employees

Nationwide USA
  • Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Bank of America and 2 of their employees customer service clerks Made things difficult just to receive my debit card when I have been a client with them for some years now and gave me a run around with things Tampa, FL 33622-5118 Nationwide

I made a call to my Bank of America because I thought it would be very convient. Wrong choice the woman wanted to see who I was still after the information given to her. SHe made a mistake with my last name. So I had to talk to someone else and had the same problem that they made it seem as if I was lying. About  something and caused it to be a problem would not recommend them to someone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2014 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bank-of-America-and-2-of-their-employees/nationwide/Bank-of-America-and-2-of-their-employees-customer-service-clerks-Made-things-difficult-ju-1160693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bank of America and 2 of their employees