Complaint Review: Bank of America

4747 Cumberland Road Fayetteville, North Carolina United States of America
  • Phone: (910) 487-2271
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Bank of America CHECKCARD 0722 WC *MON BUDGET SAVERS 800-916-1813 MN 2443106120428667400**** . A Charge That Came From NO WHERE! Bank of America is charging me for what?! They are stealing my money! Fayetteville, North Carolina

CHECKCARD 0722 WC *MON BUDGET SAVERS 800-916-1813
MN 2443106120428667400****

What exactly is this and why am I being charged for it? I got this statement in my account. I have not made such charges and it seems that Bank of America won't answer my questions. I hear this has been happening before and I want to get to the bottom of it so other people won't get ripped off by this horrible bank!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2011 10:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bank-of-America/Fayetteville-North-Carolina-28301/Bank-of-America-CHECKCARD-0722-WC-MON-BUDGET-SAVERS-800-916-1813-MN-2443106120428667400-756942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bank of America