Complaint Review: Bank of America

5401 N Beach street Fort Worth, Texas United States of America
  • Phone: 1-888-325-5399
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Bank of America BAC Home Looans Servicing LP I applied for the making homes affordable. I had to fill out the same paper work 3 times because they would lose it or it would need to be up dated. I fell into three catergories of qualifying for the Fort Worth, Texas

*Consumer Comment: Laurie,

*Consumer Comment: Laurie,

*Consumer Comment: IT'S SO DISEASED POEM

*Consumer Comment: Laurie, The banking cartel controls the U.S. government,........

I was laid off and applied for the making homes affordable. It took BOA three month to send out the first package of the application. I filled it out and mailed it out with in ten days as requested. I called two months later to see where the status of my application was. BOA said they did not receive it and I had the return receipt. I filled it out again and mail it call a couple of weeks later to make sure they got it. BOA said they needed up date employment info so I sent it. I get in the mail they need me to fill out the same paper work because it needed to be updated so I did. I would call every month and they all ways needed additional paper work so I did.

After two years of living with stress they phone me and leave a voice message and said I did not qualify. I called them up and asked why and informed them that I now have a better paying job why would I not qualify and the response was I had to much debt. I WANT TO KNOW IF THERE IS ANYONE THAT HAS GOTTEN HOMES AFFORDABLE LOAN BECAUSE EVERYONE THAT I ASKED WHO WORKED WITH BANK OF AMERICA SAID NO. WHY DID OUR GOVERMENT BAIL THEM OUT , WHERE IS THE MONEY THE GOVERMENT GAVE THEM. THIS IS A SCAM. THIS BAIL MONEY SHOULD HAVE TO BE EXPLAINED TO OUR GOVERMENT TO SHOW WHERE IT WENT AND IF IT IN DEED HELP ANYONE.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2012 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bank-of-America/Fort-Worth-Texas-76137/Bank-of-America-BAC-Home-Looans-Servicing-LP-I-applied-for-the-making-homes-affordable-I-860666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bank of America

Laurie,

AUTHOR: Karl - ()

Here are two more videos that you can 'Google' and watch on the web that will add more proof to the fact that the banking cartel is ultimately in control of our government-

1) RON PAUL'S BROTHER ON FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM
2) LEGALIZED PLUNDER OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE- G EDWARD GRIFFIN

Then 'Google' this- THE ASCENT OF MONEY PBS, and watch the episode entitled 'Bonds of War' on the web in order to understand what is about to happen in the USA and all over the world in the near future.

Have a great day!

"Knowledge is power."

POWER TO THE PEOPLE

Laurie,

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

Please give us an update to your Ripoff Report when you have time.

IT'S SO DISEASED POEM

Or you might sneeze
Our country stinks
It's so diseased!

End.

Anyone can 'Google' this- EX-SALT LAKE MAYOR ROCKY ANDERSON FORMER DEMOCRACY NOW, and read the article and watch the video on the web. Here is part of what he said in the interview-

QUOTE: "We launched the Justice Party because the entire system is so corrupt. It's so diseased. We know that the public interest is not being served by anyone in the system right now, particularly the two dominant parties who have sustained this corrupt system and who are sustained by it." - Rocky Anderson

Feel free to 'Google' this- DID SPECULATION FUEL OIL PRICE SWINGS, and watch the 60 Minutes segment from 2009 on the web in order to understand why oil prices surged in 2008, and why gasoline prices went over $4 a gallon in the USA in the summer of 2008.

WELCOME TO AMERICA- OUR GOVERNMENT IS BEING CONTROLLED BY A CARTEL OF CORRUPT, GREEDY, AND INEPT BANKERS WHO ALSO CONTROL WALL STREET AND EVEN THE PRICE OF OIL

Laurie, The banking cartel controls the U.S. government,........

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

Wall Street, and even the price of oil.

The Federal Reserve is ultimately in control of the U.S. government. It can no longer be denied. The bankers are also in control the U.S. military, since the military is part of the government, in my opinion.

Feel free to 'Google' all of the following videos and watch them on the web for PROOF that the banking cartel (Federal Reserve) controls the U.S. government, Wall Street, and even the price of oil-

1) FRONTLINE: INSIDE THE MELTDOWN

7) WHO CONTROLS THE UNITED STATES ECONOMY BY MAJORITY 2010

8) WHO OWNS THE FED BANK, WHO CONTROLS WHO VIDEO

9) YOUTUBE FALL OF THE REPUBLIC

10) DID SPECULATION FUEL OIL PRICE SWINGS

Then 'Google' this- U.S. IDENTIFIES VAST MINERAL RICHES IN AFGHANISTAN, and read the related articles on the web in order to understand why the USA is really in Afghanistan.

Make sure to 'Google' this- WHO OWNS THE FED?, and go to the site with the five charts. These are the same charts being displayed at the beginning of video #8 above.

You see, the bankers obviously want to control the areas in the Middle East, so they can profit from all of the oil and minerals in Iraq and in Afghanistan.

WELCOME TO AMERICA- ONE BIG LIE