Complaint Review: Bank of America

• Updated: Mon, June 30, 2014

• Reported By: Isabel — Palm Bay Florida United States of America
Bank of America
PO Box 5170 Simi Valley, California United States of America

Bank of America Bank of America Home Loans Loan Modication Fraud, Payment Posting Fraud and Escrow Fraud, RESPA and TILA Violations Simi Valley, California

*Consumer Comment: STOCKS ARE UP POEM

*Consumer Comment: STOCK IS FALLING POEM

*Consumer Comment: CORRUPTION POEM....

*Consumer Comment: "ITALIAN PRIME MINISTER POEM".....

*Consumer Comment: ERUPTION ALERT: "ETNA ERUPTS JANUARY 12 2011".....

*Consumer Comment: CORRUPTION POEM

*Consumer Comment: Isabel, It appears that the publicly held banks in the USA, along with....

*Author of original report: Bank of America Lawsuit in Central Florida

My story with Bank of America is a long and mentally and emotionally exhausted one. I have been dealing with their loan modification process since December of 2009. Everything has happened from losing my paperwork, finding my paperwork, stating that I sent incomplete documents and also confirming that they do have my documents.

I recently received a denial that states that my loan mod was denied because they did not receive my paperwork. This is ludicrous! I have proof that they indeed have my paperwork not to mention the times I was told so over the phone by Bank of America's incompetent representatives. Since the loan mod has taken so long, I am staring to default even more on my loan which I guess is BofA's plan all along so that they can take my house. Here they are with 45 billion dollars of our tax money of course, I have not made it easy for them.

I also have fraudulent activity in my payment history and my escrow account as if it couldn't get any worse. They continued to state for months that I owe 4 months when in reality I only owe one month which I advised ahead of time. I have sent several QWR's which have all been ignored.

The overage on my escrow mysteriously dissapeared as well. Due to so much illegal activity, I contacted my Attorney General (Florida), Senator and Congressman. The Attorney General filed a federal complaint  in May and forwarded it to BofA but they never corrected anything and decided to just ignore it. I also have a case number with the Comptroller of the Currency since August in which they have contacted BofA and they have not responded at all.

The Attorney General (Bill McCullom) continued to touch base with me via email and I told him recently that BofA had never corrected my account and even lied to my attorney and he then proceeded to file my case with their Economic Crimes Unit. The fact that they denied my loan modification for the ridiculous reason stated on that letter and the fact that the account was never corrected after months has proven to show violations of RESPA laws.

I had an attorney since April 2010 who has been trying to help me with the fraud and my loan mod and she was truly disgusted at BofA behavior especially that she was lied to by the same rep in the president's office twice. Sadly, she is no longer able to represent me because according to the attorneys that have been assisting me, I have no other alternative than to sue Bank of America. I really want to sue them for damages for fraud and misrepresentation.

I have had to see a psychologist because this is truly affecting me. My husband is turning into a depressed person which is not like him at all. We have a disabled 6 year old son and a 10 year old daughter with Asperger's Syndrome and this is really affecting our family. We feel like we are being financially raped and can't do anything about it.  It is hard to find an Attorney to take my case because it will be mostly on contingency or they are just too scared to fight this horrible, fraudulent company. If there is an attorney willing to help us sue Bank of America in an individual lawsuit, please contact me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2010 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bank-of-America/Simi-Valley-California-93062-5170/Bank-of-America-Bank-of-America-Home-Loans-Loan-Modication-Fraud-Payment-Posting-Fraud-an-648567. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bank of America

AUTHOR: Karl - ()

It appears that information is being removed from the web. You can no longer access the BusinessWeek link and read all of the comments when you 'Google' this- I WONDER WHEN THE DOW JONES WILL HAVE A DAY WHEN IT DROPS BY 550 BUSINESSWEEK

Have a great weekend, and make sure to spread your Ripoff Report all over the web at sites like Twitter, Tumblr, and Facebook every day!

POWER TO THE PEOPLE

AUTHOR: Karl - ()

Please give us an update to your Ripoff Report when you get a chance. Thanks.

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

You can also 'Google' this- I WONDER WHEN THE DOW JONES WILL HAVE A DAY WHEN IT DROPS BY 550 BUSINESSWEEK, and that will take you to where the reader comments are listed at the article BusinessWeek entitled "Bernanke's History Lesson".

WELCOME TO AMERICA- ONE BIG LIE

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

Please give us an update to your Ripoff Report when you have time. Thank You.

P.S. It appears that you have to 'Google' this- ALL READER COMMENTS BERNANKE'S HISTORY LESSON BUSINESSWEEK, and click on the BusinessWeek link in order to read the comment that was posted on March 18, 2008 at 3:59 PM. (The comment is currently listed on 'Page 1'.)

Here is part of what was stated in that comment-

QUOTE: "I wonder when the Dow will have a day when it drops by 550-650 points??............... Can this 'bubble' continue to grow? I don't think so." - Mar 18, 2008 at 3:59 PM

Fact: Six months later, in September of 2008, the stock market crashed and the Dow Jones lost a record 777 points. On September 29, 2008, the Dow lost 777 points. The American people were forced to bail-out the failed banking system and several large Wall Street firms with hundreds of billions of dollars in taxpayer's money from the TARP.

You can 'Google' this- FRONTLINE: INSIDE THE MELTDOWN, and watch that documentary on the web for proof.

Have a great day!

Do not frown
Keep exposing
Every clown!

End.

The price of a barrel of oil is up $3.25 today at 12:55 PM EST. That's an increase of 3.46%. The Dow Jones is up 293 points at 12:55 PM EST. That's an increase of 2.49%.

The exact same thing was happening throughout much of 2008. Oil prices were rising dramatically and the Dow Jones was up a lot one day, then down a lot the next day.

Anyone can 'Google' this- BERNANKE'S HISTORY LESSON, and go to the BusinessWeek article from February 27, 2008, and read all of the comments. Pay close attention to what was posted in the comment dated March 18, 2008 at 3:59 PM.

Six months after that comment was posted the Dow Jones lost a record 777 points in one full day of trading. On September 29, 2008, the Dow Jones lost 777 points and the banking system in the USA 'melted down'.

Feel free to 'Google' this- FRONTLINE: INSIDE THE MELTDOWN, and watch it on the web to see what transpired throughout 2008 when oil prices surged, the stock market crashed, and the U.S. economy collapsed.

"Knowledge is power."

Someone is calling
Crash is near
Stock is falling!

End.

Anyone can 'Google' this- BANK OF AMERICA STOCK CLOSES BELOW $5, and read the related articles on the web.

Bank of America's stock has gone from over $50 a share in 2007 to $4.99 a share on December 19, 2011. That's a loss of over 90% in the past five years.

WELCOME TO WALL STREET- ONE BIG PONZI SCHEME

CORRUPTION POEM....

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

is available in the consumer comments section at this Ripoff Report.

***MORTGAGE ALERT: Don't forget to type in 481508 at this site and read St. Clair's Ripoff Report for valuable information if you have a mortgage in the USA and spread it all over the web at sites like Twitter & Facebook!

"ITALIAN PRIME MINISTER POEM".....

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

should be available soon at this website!

*Just type in 683094 and it will appear in the consumer comments section at Ripoff Report #683094.

*************************** MORTGAGE ALERT ***************************

*Don't forget to type in 481508 and read St. Clair's Ripoff Report for valuable information if you have a mortgage in the USA.

(I'm certain that the Pope would be glad to know that there are some "Saints" who are alive and helping the people in the USA, wouldn't everyone agree?)

ERUPTION ALERT: "ETNA ERUPTS JANUARY 12 2011".....

can be 'Googled'.

Anyone can 'Google' this- ETNA ERUPTS JANUARY 12 2011, and read the related articles on watch the videos on the web, right?

Make sure to read the last two lines in "CORRUPTION POEM", which was posted in the consumer comments section at this Ripoff Report on January 6, 2011.

*Here are those last two lines-

"An eruption is coming

And that day is quite near." - January 6, 2011.

CORRUPTION POEM

CORRUPTION POEM

It'll happen again

A financial eruption

'Cause the U.S. economy

Is based on corruption

Our leaders don't care

Their brains must be dead

Bowing down to their masters

The ones at the Fed

Keeping Wall Street afloat

Killing Main Street each day

Politicians and big-shots

Still collecting their pay

This poem is over

But corruption is here

An eruption is coming

And that day is quite near.

End.

Isabel, It appears that the publicly held banks in the USA, along with....

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

much of Wall Street, much of the U.S. Government, & even much of our Legal System in America, are part of an 'organized crime syndicate', according to a video available on the web. (It's a 10 minutes 38 second long video, and you might want to watch it.)

*Just 'Google' this- WHO OWNS THE FED BANK, WHO CONTROLS WHO VIDEO, and that should take you to it.

*Then 'Google' all of the following documentaries and interviews and watch them on the web for more proof of what was stated in the above video-

FRONTLINE: THE WARNING

BIG BANKS RESUME FORECLOSURE PAPERWORK PBS

THE OBAMA DECEPTION

YOUTUBE FALL OF THE REPUBLIC

AMERICA: FREEDOM TO FASCISM

***After watching all of the above, it becomes quite clear to those with a functioning brain who really controls America, wouldn't you agree?

Good luck to you and your family.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

********************* BANK/MORTGAGE FRAUD ALERT *********************

*Don't forget to type in the following numbers and read the Ripoff Reports for valuable information-

563072

481508

Bank of America Lawsuit in Central Florida

AUTHOR: Isabel1170 - (USA)

UPDATE: My husband and I filed an individual Civil Lawsuit in a Federal Court in Florida on December 27, 2010 against Bank of America. The emotional and physical (health) damage caused by their callous behavior should substantiate our claims. Their wicked ways caused my family and I a lot of harm. It has been increasingly hard to deal with the care of our autistic son and our daughter who is in the autistic spectrum. The uncertainty of losing our home is un-imaginable. Bank of AmericaIS a Criminal & Racketeering Organization who fits the profile of businessesthat are prosecuted under RICO laws.

Carl