Complaint Review: Bank of America

• Updated: Fri, October 16, 2009

• Reported By: tony — bristol Tennessee USA
Bank of America
PO BOX 5170 Simi Valley, California United States of America

Bank of America - Countrywide Home Loans Emergency Cardiac Bi-pass surgery creates hardship with no empathy from BOA to renegotiate mortgage due to loss of income, NO GOVERNMENT MODIFICATIONS per this bank! Simi Valley, California

*Consumer Comment: BREAKING NEWS!!! Anyone can 'Google' this- BANK OF AMERICA: $2.2 BILLION LOSS, and read that....

I have contacted Bank of America since my release from the hospital knowing that there are government programs for FHA homeowners that fall into an unexpected hardship situation.  Bank of America will not work with me at all, and I just received a notice of foreclosure from them this week due to their lack of empathy for my struggling.  I have all of the documented letters, calls, faxes, etc. but after nearly 4 months they will not budge.  I guess some people just forget where they came from when they get to the top.  I will describe some of the medical agenda and repercutions of Bank of America. [continued below]....

.....

I was most recently hospitalized on more than one occasion for coronary artery disease of which required open heart bypass surgery and suffered several complications during this period and I am still in the process of recovery.  This procedure superseded a third surgery that was scheduled for ongoing treatment of colon/rectal pre-cancerous lesions which must be removed. I am suffering from side effects associated with this diagnosis but am not able to pursue surgery at this time until I am physically strong enough and released by my cardiac team.  I also suffer from a brain tumor which my neurosurgeon monitors on a regular basis for changes.  The last MRI did show changes however, no surgery has been scheduled.   I try to deal with all of this as I continue with my daily diagnosis of asthma; COPD; emphysema; chronic pneumonia; migraine headaches; diverticulosis; barretts esophagus and more.

I have been on family medical leave for several weeks and have no sick or short-term disability insurance to maintain my everyday obligations.  My medical bills after insurance co-pay are still excessive, thanks to the great coverage of Cariten.  I have tried to return to work (actually 30 days sooner than the cardiologist recommended) on a part-time basis, with my employers consent.  I am doing the best I can do but I am really at a hardship as what to do financially.  I do not have enough funds coming in to accommodate my medical regimen (increase in prescription costs), mortgage, utilities, insurance, daily living expenses, etc.  I do not need the additional worry of financial pressures while I am striving for a total recovery as stress could leave me with a negative outcome.

Please consider this urgent matter for my quick and complete recovery and work with me through this hardship to maintain a good creditor to you and I ask that you please consider some type of payment arrangement for now until I can return to work full-time and resume my normal duties.  I have lived at my location for over 10 years and I would not want to lose my home as to me it is a home and not just a house or property.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2009 12:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bank-of-America/Simi-Valley-California-93062-5170/Bank-of-America-Countrywide-Home-Loans-Emergency-Cardiac-Bi-pass-surgery-creates-hardshi-509799. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bank of America

AUTHOR: Karl - (U.S.A.)

CNNMoney.com article on the web!

Thank You.

P.S. Don't forget to 'Google' this- OBAMA'S WAR: FRONTLINE PBS, and watch it on the web.