Complaint Review: Bank of America

• Updated: Mon, November 26, 2012

• Reported By: Carol — Bettendorf Iowa United States of America
Bank of America
PO Box 5170 Similar Valley, California United States of America

Bank of America Loan officer lied about a cash out and did not inform me until day of closing. Got to lawyers and was informed there was no cash out and paperwork for loan was not ready. Similar Valley, California

I sought a Home Loan at a fixed rate so I could a cash out to pay off some bills. I informed loan officer of this and told him if I could not get one I would not bother with new loan. We went over all the numbers which I had ready and came up with an almost 24,000.00 cash out. He had this on paper. He took forever to contact me that loan was a go and said he sort of dropped the ball because he was just to busy, but everything was ready and set a closing date. When I got to the Laywers office I asked the exact amount of the cash out and he informed me there was no cash out and that the underwriter didn't have any of the paperwork ready and the other bank loan had not been taken care of. Had to postpone. I was devistated. It left me with no money to pay off bills. He lied and hide the facts from me. That was in 2009 and eventually led to such severe money problems I sought loan help from BOA in 2011.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2012 07:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bank-of-America/Similar-Valley-California-93062/Bank-of-America-Loan-officer-lied-about-a-cash-out-and-did-not-inform-me-until-day-of-clo-973542. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bank of America