Complaint Review: Bank of America

• Submitted: Thu, December 30, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, July 26, 2011

• Reported By: Brenda — Roy Utah United States of America
Bank of America
FWACN-HRD 4500 Amon Carter Blvd. Fort Worth, TX 76 Internet United States of America

Bank of America BAC Home Loans Servicing,LP They were supose to do a loan modification it took them 10 months to tell me theycould't help me. Internet

*Consumer Comment: WHERE'S THE FEAR POEM

*Consumer Comment: Brenda, You can mail a copy of your Ripoff Report to President Obama. He should be returning to Washington soon from his vacation in Hawaii....

*Consumer Suggestion: File bankruptcy, reorganize your debt

IN Nov.2009 my husbond lost his job.The company clamed bankruptsy.he was on unemployment.untill March of 2010,when he was having some problumes with his health.

We went to his Doctor,and we found out that he was in the begening stages of Hart Failure an the Doctor said that he did not want him working.and we filled for disability.

I called Bank of America at that time and asked for thim todo a loan modification because at that all we had was my income and it was not enough to handle all the bills and the house payment too.

They noteifyed me in Sept.2010 that they could not help me and that we would be getting a forclosture notice. Then at the first of Aug. 2010 I called them and Let them know that my Husbond was going to start getting his disability at the end of Aug. And the amount that he would be getting and they said that they would do a new modification.

I have contacted them every month to find out any progress.there has always been no change. Then on Dec. 23,2010 I got a call from then and they wanted me to fax them all my bills and income and tax info all again. then Dec.29 2010 they tould me that there isnothing they can do and thatour home will be put on the oxtion block January 26,2011 . what can we do ! My housbands Health ahs gotten worse.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2010 08:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bank-of-America/internet/Bank-of-America-BAC-Home-Loans-ServicingLP-They-were-supose-to-do-a-loan-modification-it-677089. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bank of America

Where's the fear
Get me Bourbon
One Scotch One Beer!

End.

Anyone can 'Google' this- WHERE'S THE DEBT CEILING FEAR?, and read the related articles on the web.

AUTHOR: Karl - (USA)

and maybe he will read your Ripoff Report and decide to do something for the people of the USA, who he is supposed to be serving, wouldn't you agree?

It's interesting that President Obama urged Congress to vote 'yes' on the TARP, which allowed many of these banks to continue operating. The TARP was supposed to be used to purchase the 'troubled assets' (mortgages), but a 'switcheroo' was done at the last minute and it was injected into the banks and other corporations instead. (Capital injections were made into the big banks and some of the taxpayer's money was handed over to General Motors & Chrysler, etc.)

Maybe President Obama will make a New Year's resolution and start working 'for' the people of this country instead of working 'for' the bankers, who he and President Bush, President Clinton, and the rest of our Presidents have obviously been working for over the past 97 years.

You can 'Google' the following documentaries and videos and watch them on the web to learn more about who our elected officials have been, and are still working for-

AMERICA: FREEDOM TO FASCISM

FRONTLINE: THE WARNING

FRONTLINE: INSIDE THE MELTDOWN

YOUTUBE FALL OF THE REPUBLIC

THE OBAMA DECEPTION

ELIZABETH WARREN ON THE ECONOMY NOW ON PBS

WHO OWNS THE FED BANK WHO CONTROLS WHO VIDEO

Good luck to you and your family.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

************************** ADDRESS ALERT **************************

*The address to the White House is available at this site. Just type in 529757 and it appears at the end of 'Consumer Comment #29' at Ripoff Report #529757.

*Write a letter- you'll feel better!

#3 Consumer Suggestion

File bankruptcy, reorganize your debt

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

File bankruptcy reorganization right away! Do this TODAY! It WILL save your home.

You must have equity in the home, otherwise they would not want it back in this market.

My advice is to get a lawyer to do the bankruptcy, as he/sge will review the foreclosure paperwork also to make sure it is done right.

trim