kids

• Submitted: Thu, November 08, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, November 08, 2012

• Reported By: Tom I. Rate — Maryland United States of America
Bank of America

Bank of America BoA, BofA ONLINE BUSINESS SUITE DIRECT PMT SERVICES, ONLINE BUSINESS SUITE ACCT MGMT SERVICES, Internet

Bank of America initiated without notice a $10 and a $15 service that appeared on my account as "ONLINE BUSINESS SUITE DIRECT PMT SERVICES ONLINE BUSINESS SUITE ACCT MGMT SERVICES"

They charged me a total $45 ($10-15 each time) until I googled this online and realized what was going on. I chatted with a BoA representative, he claimed that "The fee was due to the enrollment to Business Suite Direct." This is a service I never enrolled in. Then he further wasted my time saying I had to call their Business Department for a concert of bureaucracy.

I have been a customer with BoA for 7 years, I have multiple savings and a business account with them and this is how they express their gratitude. I am glad I moved my money to a credit union. These guys are a ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2012 07:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bank-of-America/internet/Bank-of-America-BoA-BofA-ONLINE-BUSINESS-SUITE-DIRECT-PMT-SERVICES-ONLINE-BUSINESS-SUITE-966650. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bank of America