Complaint Review: Bank of America

Nationwide USA
  • Phone: (206) 358-2630
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Bank of America Bank of America should go out of business. Worst bank ever. This is my second and last time with them. Renton Nationwide

Worst bank experience EVER! Bait and SWITCH. Bank of America promotion to get 10,000 Alaska miles NOT honored nor any other promotions. Waste of my time! Customer service at this location VERY inadequate. I did everything I was supposed to as a customer and Bank of America decided they would add a few new rules after I complied, including switching my direct deposits (and you know how much of a hassle that is) to their bank. This will be a number of reviews that I will be writing including doing a number of other "promotions" for them on my Facebook and elsewhere, including word of mouth. I will NEVER and let me repeat NEVER do any additional new business with Bank of America. My 10,000 points "promotion" for them is beginning .. NOW. USBank has been my bank for 20 years. Now I know why. This location just needs to be closed down. Again, repeat: Bait and Switch. That's all you need to know. Bad business to a good (and I mean GOOD) customer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2014 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bank-of-America/nationwide/Bank-of-America-Bank-of-America-should-go-out-of-business-Worst-bank-ever-This-is-my-se-1162554. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bank of America