Complaint Review: Bank of America,Countrywide and Ocwen

• Updated: Thu, July 03, 2014

• Reported By: Angela — Jacksonville Florida
Bank of America,Countrywide and Ocwen
Nationwide USA

Bank of America,Countrywide and Ocwen All these banks work co-in hand with each other...they sell their mortgage to each other adding and extreme balance to the account prior transferring the account I am a victim of foreclosure neglience. with medical and unemployment under my hat. since 2005 BANK OF AMERICA HAS DENIED MODIFICATION . they don't have a work out program for me. why? Simi Valley, california

*Consumer Suggestion: YOU HAVE RIGHTS & SHOULD FIGHT OCWEN

Angela of Jacksonville,FLorida.  Bank of America  should be plae in the pits of hell because of what they are doing to consumers.  The bottom line is that they are making money.  They will not modify mortgages.  regardless of any reason.

I would like to participate in a class action against them

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2014 07:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bank-of-AmericaCountrywide-and-Ocwen/nationwide/Bank-of-AmericaCountrywide-and-Ocwen-All-these-banks-work-co-in-hand-with-each-othert-1159494. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bank of America,Countrywide and Ocwen

#1 Consumer Suggestion

YOU HAVE RIGHTS & SHOULD FIGHT OCWEN

AUTHOR: Dana Shafman at END Consulting - ()

Hello Angela and other violated Ocwen, B of A, Countrywide homeowners;

I routinely look for posts to answer in hopes that it will not only bring optimism to those homeowners and borrowers in distress but also some basic information to assist in fighting the banks like Citi, Bank of America, Chase and Wells Fargo that are "too big to fail" but yet don't appreciate the bailout that we provided in their time of need.  The debt collectors like SPS, SLS, GreenTree, Ocwen and Nationstar are simply just scumbags but they can be beat at their own game too just like the big banks can be defeated.

It pains me that you have fallen victim to the unfair, deceptive and abusive practices of Ocwen (the current biggest offender in the industry) but you do have rights and I would be more than happy to educate you as to how to fight for your rights.   My firm routinely seeks out complaints online so that we can educate as to how to fight back on our weekday show called "The Daily Complaint" where we review a complaint and how to tackle it successfully.

We reviewed your complaint on the show if you would like to listen, click here.

Our firm presently has many files that we are working on at Ocwen with many more coming in daily complaining of the same mortgage servicing fraud and abuses such as yours.  In fact, I have at least half a dozen cases in my office right now that we are working on that also have RESPA and Dodd-Frank (CFPB) violations preventing them from modification and threatening foreclosure; we receive at least 2 or 3 calls per day on this topic.  We are pleased to state that we beat Ocwen at their own game daily by referencing consumer protection laws and employing the help of government agencies that oversee the industry like HUD and the FTC.

You can contact me via email or website or via phone as I would be more than happy to contact Ocwen on your behalf since we speak with them daily to ensure the rights of our clients are not further violated.

My firm, END Consulting, is a full service strategic debt and credit consulting firm started in 2006 with expertise is debt negotiations coupled with an exceptional track record of strategic consulting to include the real estate industry with a formidable business foundation.  We have successfully assisted over a hundred clients in the past year alone in achieving desired results with regards to their mortgage loan(s) by stripping down the validity of the debt and forcing the lender or servicer to work with our clients to provide ethical, legal and affordable mortgage workout solutions.  The results that we negotiated for our clients were not on the table for most when we took on the client as it took regulatory muscle and aggressive communication to achieve the desired debt restructuring resolutions.

I would be happy to elaborate for you or anyone reading this as we always offer free consultation until we can determine if we can assist you to include contacting the bank and/or servicer for you for free to uncover the options that exist for you in this situation. You can reach me via email at Dana at ConsultingEND dot com or via the web at ConsultingEND dot com. I have had the pleasure of restructuring millions of dollars in debt and helping hundreds of homeowners...my firm is exceptional at what we do!

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's END

Dana