Complaint Review: Bank of American

1000 W Temple St. Los Angeles, California United States of America
  • Phone: 1800-669-6650
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Bank of American Bank of American NA Lead me to belive I could get help with a smaller loan amount Los Angeles , California

Called Bank of American to see if I could get one payment put on the end of my loan, because I loss my job. They talked me into a program that would help lower my loan amount. After about 2 years of telling me to stop making payments so I could make the new payment, that was to be larger for the first one. After calling every few days for 6 months they told me I was tooken out of the program because I didn't send in the paper work they asked for. I had faxed it from a branch in beaverton three times, I was told that it takes three to six weeks to go from the fax machine to my record, but after three days they removed me from the program. this when on for about a year. I did everything they asked the next day and was always told they didn't get it, faxed from there own company. After about a 15 months of this they put my home in forecloser and almost ended my life. I sold my business to dig my self out and still have my home. I called them and told them that they were just trying to make money on bad times and they did charging me over a $1000.00 in cost that should not being. They even told me that there system was not working and that paper work would take weeks to get to the right place. I know of so many people that this is happen to and a lot of people I'm sure loss there home.

Bank of American is just making money on people that ask for help

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2011 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bank-of-American/Los-Angeles-California-90012-1514/Bank-of-American-Bank-of-American-NA-Lead-me-to-belive-I-could-get-help-with-a-smaller-loa-772410. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bank of American