Complaint Review: Bank of the West

• Reported By: Charlie — Rocklin California
Bank of the West
2527 Camino Ramon San Ramon, California United States of America

Bank of the West insurance scam San Ramon, California

During the last year the bank harassed me about car insurance. They said I didn't have any. This was between April 2012 to September 2012, they said my payments would go up to pay for this. I called my insurance company and informed them about this and they said it was taken care of because I have always had insurance on my vehicle. This April 15, 2013 they repocessed my truck for not having insurance on it plus late fees that are a result of that. I have been with the same insurance company the last 15 years. When I called the bank they said they charged me for it now I have to pay. I have been paying on truck now for 4 years and owe what a general manager at a car lot said was an extraordinary amount of money on this vehicle when I was looking at new cars. At the rate it was going I would never have been able to pay it off. After paying on the truck for 4 years I still owe 22,000. My Insurance companies phone number and insurance documents on request. This bank should stick to banking business and quit trying to steal from people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2013 04:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bank-of-the-West/San-Ramon-California-94583-5172/Bank-of-the-West-insurance-scam-San-Ramon-California-1044907. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bank of the West