liquid

• Updated: Tue, August 05, 2008

• Reported By:Marietta Georgia
BankCard Empire Of Tempe Arizona
Tempe Arizona Tempe, Arizona United States of America

BankCard Empire Of Tempe Arizona They contacted me regarding becoming one of their agents, they will call me back at 6:00 today for my answer. Tempe Arizona
*UPDATE: Rip-off Report INVESTIGATION UPDATE: US Postal Inspectors close down Bankcard Empire. Bankcard Empire Suspended From Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program Tempe, Arizona

This company just approched me by phone to be an agent, they will call back about 6:00 or 6:30 for my answer. They gave me their speel & my upfront cost. They tried to conveince me to sign up. I asked for a number and company name to return their call after I talk to my wife. I would be working anrd representative for VISA & Mastercard.

While talking to her I pulled up their website and questioned her regarding their site and she talked in circles. It was first $19.00/mo; then $300.00 to get the materials. I would get awebsite, lic. ID, Training director & a marketing director. This was their 2nd attempt to get me.

After she hung up I found your website. I can't wait for her to call back.

Lee Marietta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2008 02:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BankCard-Empire-Of-Tempe-Arizona/Tempe-Arizona/BankCard-Empire-Of-Tempe-Arizona-They-contacted-me-regarding-becoming-one-of-their-agents-359529. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BankCard Empire Of Tempe Arizona