Complaint Review: BankCard Empire

• Updated: Wed, February 25, 2009

• Reported By:Flanders New Jersey
BankCard Empire
bankcardempire.com Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

BankCard America,BankCard Empire Mislead me about the opportunity, they said Ripoff report.com is a scam and that owner puts bad stuff about company if you dont pay them off. Phoenix Arizona
*UPDATE: Rip-off Report INVESTIGATION UPDATE: US Postal Inspectors close down Bankcard Empire. Bankcard Empire Suspended From Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program Tempe, Arizona

I spoke with a salesman Walter Winfield who explianed the opportunity. He asked me to call him back asap at 877-694-2274. I told him I was going to reseach the company on ripoffreport.com and he immediatly told me that people who don't pay them get negative feedback about their company ( I know that to be untrue) He said the Federal goverment is after the owner of ripoff report.com (which I know to be false). Then he told me he doesnt think they are listed there at all anyway.

I got off the phone with him and went to ripoff report.com where I saw at least 48 complaints. Many being about how you can't get money back from company like he promised me. He said you have up to 1 year.

I called back and explained what I found on this site and they told me NOT to call back and slammed the phone down on me.

Matthew Flanders, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2009 03:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BankCard-Empire/Phoenix-Arizona/BankCard-AmericaBankCard-Empire-Mislead-me-about-the-opportunity-they-said-Ripoff-report-428437. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BankCard Empire