Complaint Review: BankCard USA Merchant Services

• Submitted: Tue, November 25, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, January 13, 2009

• Reported By:A-Town/Anamosa Iowa
BankCard USA Merchant Services
5701 Lindero Canyon Road, Building 3 Westlake Village, California U.S.A.

BankCrad USABankCard USA Merchant Services SMALL BUSINESS KILLERS!!! Westlake Village, California

*UPDATE Employee: BANKCARD USA REBUTTAL

I am a Small Business Owner in a Small Town in Eastern Iowa. I was in need of a Credit Card Machine,So turned to BANKCARD USA in WESTLAKE VILLAGE,CA.

BANKCARD had the LOWEST rates and sounded PERFECT,but that would soon change. So I got the Machine and Everything ASAP(overnight). I had the option to BUY the Machine or i could lease it!.Well i didn't have 250 bucks to at the time, so i leased. The leasing is done buy another company called LSG or LGS leasing Group. Since I don't have Business insurance i had to pay an extra 5.00 fee for no INSURANCE plus the 25.00 dollars, then being charged from BANKCARD USA 20-30 dollars. So roughly I was paying from 45 to almost 70 dollars a MONTH for 2 YEARS!. Well the LAST Straw came when I had to switch Accounts For my banks BANKCARD was FINE with it just an extra 25 dollar charge to do that , but LSG was the Place the would be Very Unwilling to let me change my accounts! Everyone I talked with Was RUDE,VERY SHORT w/ME , I even FAXED the same PAPERS 5 or 6 times Every time The would say they never recieved the PAPERS.So I have put a STOP TO ALL ACH DEPSOITS to and from BANKCARD USA and LSG leasing group! I have packaged up the Credit card machine and will be sending back, but I really don't know if I should do this, because I wouldn't put it past them to say they never recieved it!

Hootchins
A-Town/Anamosa, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2008 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BankCard-USA-Merchant-Services/Westlake-Village-California-91362/BankCrad-USABankCard-USA-Merchant-Services-SMALL-BUSINESS-KILLERS-Westlake-Village-Cal-394941. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BankCard USA Merchant Services

BANKCARD USA REBUTTAL

AUTHOR: Sharon - (U.S.A.)

This actual complaint is against LFG/CIT Leasing, not BankCard USA. The lease of the credit card terminal is with CIT Leasing. BankCard USA only provides the merchant with merchant services-this includes processing of transactions, returns, disputes...etc.

Additionally, our records indicate that a checking account change was made-per your request. If CIT Leasing is giving you problems about changing your checking account on file, you can contact us and we can directly fax this to CIT and try to get this resolved for you.

If you have used your credit card terminal, this terminal is yours to keep. The lease with CIT Leasing is 'NON CANCELABLE'. Please have the merchant refer to a copy of their signed lease agreement with CIT Leasing. You can also contact CIT Leasing at 800-747-1281 to obtain the different options if you are no longer in need of this terminal. You can cancel with BankCard USA at any time. We do not have a contract nor a termination fee.

BankCard USA