allowances

Complaint Review: Bankaccountlocator.com - Frederick Joseph - Usrecordsearch.com - Us.Search.net

• Submitted: Wed, March 24, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, November 28, 2011

• Reported By: mario — denver Colorado United States of America
Bankaccountlocator.com - Frederick Joseph - Usrecordsearch.com - Us.Search.net
5406 godfrey road Internet, Florida United States of America

Bankaccountlocator.com - Frederick Joseph - Usrecordsearch.com - Us.Search.net Frederick joseph paying $590 dollars out to the company, received nothing what I was ordering,but Fred joseph keeps lying to me Internet, Florida

*General Comment: GRAND JURY GOING AFTER FREDERICK JOSEPH

I have been asked to pay $590 dollars from the person named-Frederick Joseph,with promises from him to perform bank accounts search for the requested person of my interest.Just after my order i made a phone call to him to ask how the search is going and i found out he lied to me.My suspicion raise after my phone calls i made to him.He said  that my order will take time,just have to wait,he allready passed my request to some agent from New York. Late i receved his report,but just with explanation he can not find any bank accounts for the requested person because there was no records at that time.His report provided to me only previous addresses and cars that person owned in the past.I never asked him for that information because i allready have that info just for $25 dollars from honest internet site.Very interesting here is that: this person Frederick Joseph is a big lier,because a little late i have received from the court bank accounts statements for the requested person of my order,and the record shows not ONE but FOUR existing bank accounts at the time of his search.So, i requested a refund of my money ,but the answer was -you will receive back no penny.Now i have my prove in my hands,i just been to the local FBI office and another government agency,i will do anything to get my money back and more for the playing and stealing my money without performing anything what was in my order.I will not stop until this person gets justice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2010 07:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bankaccountlocatorcom-Frederick-Joseph-Usrecordsearchcom-UsSearchnet/Internet-Florida-33067/Bankaccountlocatorcom-Frederick-Joseph-Usrecordsearchcom-UsSearchnet-Frederick-j-585209. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bankaccountlocator.com - Frederick Joseph - Usrecordsearch.com - Us.Search.net

#1 General Comment

GRAND JURY GOING AFTER FREDERICK JOSEPH

AUTHOR: Florida Criminal Investigations - (United States of America)

BROWARD COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY'S OFFICE MICHAEL J. SATZ, IS CONDUCTING A GRAND JURY

CASE AGAINST FREDERICK JOSEPH AND US SEARCH ON DECEMBER 8TH, 2011.

All  parties who were taken ADVANTAGE of by Frederick Joseph are asked to contact thev BROWARD COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNEY'S OFFICE immediately at:  1-800-966-8770.  The case number is: 11010695MM104. GOING BEFORE JUDGE COWARTH. in State of Florida vs Frederick Joseph.

Your testimony and input into this case will put Mr. Joseph in JAIL where he belongs.

Broward County will pay for Flights to Broward County , Gas Allowance, Tolls, Hotels and all out of pocket expenses.

Your input into this case will HELP put Fredeick Joseph in JAIL where he belongs.

Fl.CRIMINALS@VERIZON.NET / BROWARD COUNTY DISTRICT ATTORNE's OFFICE